Chapter 75

💜💜Chapter 75💜💜

Magnus :You really cooked all this but yourself ??? (he asked, still recalling the name of all the dishes on the dinner table..)

Alec locked his hands behind and stared all his favorite items lined up on the table with wide eyes ..

Asmo smiled while looking at them..."your favorite chicken pasta with extra cheese(alec snorted for which magnus rolled his eyes) nasi goreng,Ayam taliwang, rujak ..." he said to Magnus pointing at one side if the dishes which is filled with indonesian food...

Magnus smiled and looked at alec..

And the other side is full of meat items...

Asmo : And this is for you.. Chicken fingers, barbecue,meatloaf, rib toast and steak...(he said looking At alec who was still looking at the table and wondering the items over there)

Alec : do you know I am coming here?? (he asked suspiciously with a smile)

Asmo : Actually your husband was so confident that you will be here soon.. So I bought all this fresh meat in advance.. And as Magnus said, you came on time, so me and Rose prepared everything in the meantime.. Magnus said you love meat..!!! (he said with a smile.. Alec shifted his gaze to Magnus who wiggled his brows playfully...)

Asmo : come on... take your seat.. .. (he said and pulled the chair for alec.. Alec smiled and sat on it..)

Magnus saw that with a loving smile but he shrugged his shoulder by raising his hands up in the air)

Magnus : Am I adopted?? (he asked sarcastically)

Alec : You must not.. Because if I was your dad and I want to adopt someone, I won't chose to adopt you (he said playfully for which asmodeus laughed little louder and magnus kicked alec's legs annoyingly and sat on the chair next to him)

Magnus : then why do choose to love me?? (he whispered on alec's ears offendedly)

Alec : i have my reasons (he said with a wink)

Asmo was busy serving dishes to Alec and Magnus while Rose came up with a bottle of wine and glasses..

Magnus : what?? you both are not gonna eat with us?? (he asked all of a sudden. rose smiled on looking at magnus)

Asmo : no.. I have been waiting for this moment, so let me cherish it.. I will serve you both.. I will eat later... (he said pouring some drinks on glasses)

Alec : no... no.. Join us.. We will have dinner together.. (he said and pulled the chair for Asmodeus)...

Asmo:no it's okay. I will serve you first.. (his words are cut off by alec..)

Alec : It's Magnus' long time wish... (he said and needless to say, asmo understood alec's words)

Asmodeus smiled while looking at magnus.. Magnus smiled and blinked his eyes slowly to sit next to alec...

They all started to eat...Alec cut a piece of steak and was about to eat but Magnus stopped Alec's hand halfway to his mouth, he leaned himself forward to take that piece... once he tasted, he closed his eyes and moaned on that taste and aroma , he got lost in that taste humming loudly .. Alec swallowed hard on looking at Magnus

"Hoo dad.. It's killing, "Magnus said with a smile...

Asmo: hmm... I told you so... your mom loves my cooking.. (he said with a smile and looked at alec who was still staring at magnus,) ummm.. Alec you didn't want to try anything..? You don't like it??(he asked looking at alec)