Chapter 53

💜💜Chapter 53 💜💜

It's not some calm,beautiful and romantic night in New York, it's usual… noisy and busy nights on weekdays, sound of chattering, ringing christmas bells, colorful street lights, loud music from the house next to them are still echoing inside their house…. But those two were busy eating each other and lost in their own world.. They dropped their phones on the dining table and walked towards the last dark bedroom.. Which is Magnus's right now … yeah after 10 years of distancing and separation, they don't want anyone to cockblock them tonight..Magnus mumbling something in Alec's mouth.. But it's not clear .. 

Alec adjusted him by lifting him a little up one last time on his waist to which the other person reacted by locking his legs around Alec's ass.. And pulling him closer by his crossed legs even More.."you are crushing me" alec whispered in magnus mouth.. "you are doing the same.. Did I complain?" Magnus bit Alec's lips playfully… 

Alec chucked without breaking that kiss, he kicked the door, which swung open, magnus smiled when he lost alec's lips on sudden move.. But to his eagerness, he caught Magnus's lips again, perfectly… 

"Let me down!!" Magnus moaned in Alec's mouth… Alec shook his head as no.. His clinging hands were squeezing magnus ass a little hard.. Magnus couldn't help ;on breaking the kiss for a second, he held the hem of Alec's t-shirt, he pulled it out and threw it somewhere in the same room… Alec is not in the mood to let go of another person's lips…he smooched again.. Magnus gasped when Alec's hands slid under his t-shirt.. Alec's finger sinfully caressing his bare skin underneath that thin fabric .. Magnus stopped kissing and started gasping louder when he felt Alec's finger on his nipple which started to get harder on every single tap and stroke .. 

"alec!!!" Magnus managed to whisper in between kissing… Alec broke the kiss and looked into Magnus eyes… he knew he was making him shiver with the tip of his index finger… "you don't want this??" Alec asked pecking him once… 

"drop me down.. I want  to touch you, if you carry me like this I can't do that " magnus panted…. Alec chuckled and let him down.. Magnus frowned when he felt that coldness on the floor… Alec slid his index finger under  Magnus's t-shirt again but this time  he tossed it on the floor in the single move and the next second his eyes traveled down on Magnus's torso… 

well the other person is busy staring at the scars and little burns in alec's arms and shoulder and that little pendant still stuck in between his collar bones …. Magnus was proud, felt lovely and foolish at the same time.. Because like a fool, he thought the person standing in front of him half naked, hated him and moved on..but the same person right in front of him still has that pendant he gave him 10 years ago .. So He chuckled at his own fate… 

"What??" Alec asked, caressing Magnus' neck with his finger… "you still have this pendant??" Magnus asked, caressing the pendant …

 "I tried to hate you..but I can't throw you out of my life" the way Alec said makes him feel the same love he lost 10 years ago… magnus kissed that pendant which sent shivers down alec's spine… 

Alec let his finger caress Magnus' chest, when he traced down to his abs Magnus moved a little closer to Alec and placed his hands on Alec's neck To pull him closer for another tender kiss .. Alec leaned down and kissed him again.. The kiss was soft and barely touched each other's lips… which Is not helping the heathen atmosphere around them.they both rested their forehead on each other. Alec's hands were sliding and sliding down to Magnus's  pants… he let his fingers tug On the knot in Magnus's pj's.. He undid it with a smirk tugged face.. He pushed Magnus' pants down in a single gliding motion…magnus felt that coldness of the night breeze on his skin which was coming from the little opened window.. He tightened his grip on Alec's neck…. His hands slid down to Alec's shoulder..he squeezed that year old scar…Alec could notice that Magnus was  looking at his scars.