Ch12

💖CHAPTER 12  💖

Asmodeus :wait!!! You two… where are you going?? (he stopped him placing his hand on his chest) 

Alec :Hai to you, Mr. Bane, i am going to meet magnus!! (he said sternly looking around, probably checking for magnus ) 

Asmodeus looked at Jonas.. "and who are you??" he asked, pointing at Jonas like he doesn't even know Who he is … 

Alec :That's not important now Mr. Bane .. Let me see him!! (he said annoyingly still peeping his head around the People with judging eyes) 

Asmodeus :can't you see what is going on here? .. don't show your cheap attitude … (he said grinding his teeth) 

Alec : what?? (he asked in disbelief because what is that word" Cheap "supposed to mean?) you know what.. I am not here to argue with you.. I am here to meet Magnus (he said angrily) where is he? 

Asmodeus :he is in his room,busy with his  personal life , you can't go just like that… (he said to break him even more) 

Alec :there is nothing personal or private between me and Magnus… (he whispered) 

Asmodeus :if you say so(he read alec face clearly.. It's broken, nervous, lifeless, his eyes looking for so many answers , so he decided to play more ) fine!! He is with Camille!! You can't see him right now.. (he said raising his eyebrows) 

Alec looked at Jonas… and Jonas shrugged his shoulders  in return… 

Alec :cami?? Okay I am gonna see him, I have something more important to clear.. (he said stepping into the staircase ignoring asmodeus on the way) 

Asmodeus : I told you they both need privacy.. They are going to get engaged soon… (he said grinding his teeth) 

Alec :you must be kidding,, magnus will never agree with something like that … (he snapped back) 

Asmodeus :hooo.. come on.. You think he is gonna stick in a relationship with a man like you.(Alec is shocked because how come Asmodeus knows about this) . You are just passing clouds for him… maybe he got attracted to you but it won't last… (that makes alec heart to scatter into pieces but he managed to act normal) 

Alec :it's not your place to say (Alec held his anger) 

Asmodeus :alec!!! He is just being nice with you..do You really  take his kindness as a sign forever? … (he laughed sarcastically) can't you see how perfect they both were? cami and Magnus?? 

Alec :shut up!!! (he shouted Back) I am gonna meet him, stop playing your mind games with me.. (he said and claim the stairs in a count of 2 at the time) 

That's what\ Asmodeus wants right now… he gave a devilish smile to Jonas.. Jonas looked at him with a smirk … 

Asmodeus :did you show him?? (he asked clearing the dust in his suit) 

Jonas :can't you see the effect? (he smiled back) 

Asmodeus :not that much.. I expected more from you.. Don't you add any details?? 

Jonas :he knows I am jealous about magnus,  if i say one word wrong about magnus.. He will find out the truth, he will never believe me and the whole plan will be failure 

"Well play then "asmodeus muttered 

Asmodeus :Okay, I want to ask you this…. Why did you take that video in the first place ?? (he wants to know The reason)