Chapter 27

💗💗CHAPTER 27💗💗

Anna : doing stunts huh??? Are you a firefighter or street fighter?? (she asked while checking Alec's eye moments…) 

Alec :I am fine!! (he said pushing her hands away) it happened because of your stupid friend !!! (he said sarcastically) 

Anna :okay he is stupid.. Then why do you care…? (she asked loading a syringe) 

Alec rolled his eyes…and didn't utter a word in return … 

Anna :I know you both don't have any answer for that!!! (she smirked which made Leo giggle.) 

Alec :stop pulling my leg and you (he pointed leo) get back to the fire station.. I will  be back  soon… (he said patting Leo's shoulder who is sitting like a lazy cat on bed where Alec is  leaning on the backboard…) 

Leo :let me be with you 

Anna :hey!! I am not gonna bite your lieutenant.. So (she gestured the doorway) 

Leo : I am not worried about him.. I am worried about you (he said and winked at her. ) 

Anna :don't flirt with me.. (she said darting her tongue out which makes Alec to smirk at them) 

Leo :Hoo.. Don't get used to it.. Because I love beard more than ponytail(he said and pulled Anna's ponytail out of her scrub playfully ) 

Anna :God!!! Get lost (she shook her head with smile)  

Leo nodded  and  ran away not before waving at his lieutenant .. 

Anna saw Magnus crossing with an ice bag in his hand… 

Anna :Hey Doctor magnus!! (she called for him.. Magnus starts to walk really fast.. He definitely knows what Anna is trying to do) I am calling  doctor magnus for help to bed No 7 now.. (she said little louder, magnus closed his eyes in anger and came back to that room where Anna and Alec was …  magnus stood there in doorway with a little white strip like splint over his nose bridge while  giving ice pack compression over his nose) 

Magnus :What do you want, lady??? (he asked annoyingly… Alec saw him, Magnus's nose was red as cherry, maybe because of ice pack compression…Alec couldn't help but smile when he saw his face .but he changed his facial expression before magnus could even notice) 

Anna:I have to check on another patient. Can you please clean him up and give your perfect dressing like always… (she said in teasing way by blinking her eyes like 10 times dramatically ) 

Magnus :I think I will pass!!!! (he said and about to leave) 

Anna :Okay alec!!! then tolerate that Pain and this dried blood on your head until I came back (she said and winked at alec… alec breathed heavily on seeing Anna's reaction ) 

Anna left without standing there for a second…totally ignoring magnus 

Magnus :bitch!! (he mouthed and Anna waved her hands like she is honoured) 

Magnus shook his head and came inside by cursing her under breath.. 

Alec :fast I have to go!! (he said which not at all helping Magnus's mood right now ) 

Magnus :then go.. Why are you sitting here?? (he said and suddenly lowered his voice once he saw Mike crossing the room.. Alec noticed that) did she give you any  painkiller?? (he asked looking at the new syringe which was empty..)

Alec shook his head as no.. Without looking at Magnus 

Magnus : words man words!!!! (he said and took a loaded painkiller and asked Alec  to turn around…)