Ch 17

💖CHAPTER 17💖

It's early in the morning… Alec was getting ready for his work.. Magnus woke up on hearing this rustling sound of water dripping on the floor… might be the sound of shower… magnus Looked at his clock and it's almost 7. 30 am.. 

"Shit!!! " he cursed himself for sleeping this much.. He took his bath towel and rushed to his bathroom… he opened the bathroom door… and saw Alec taking a bath all naked…"ahhhh '' Alec shouted and took a towel to wrap Around his waist in no time… Magnus closed the door all of sudden and ran to the middle of his room  …. but thanks to the steam from the shower it fogged all over the bathroom…. So Magnus couldn't see anything other than an image of a person under shower.

"Don't you have any sense???" he shouted from his bedroom … 

"me???? Okay!!! What are you doing in my bathroom??"Alec shouted back, holding his head, still regretting being  naked inside  .. 

" your bathroom??? … it's mine!!!! Or wait "he said and looked at the door on both sides.. Actually it's a single bathroom with double doors. People from both rooms can share that bathroom… Alec opened the door on the left, he saw his room… and he opened.the right to see Magnus hitting his head by leaning on the wall facing the other side… 

He locked the door on Magnus' side and closed his face with his palm ...."get the hell out of my bathroom and how the hell you get inside?? ''Magnus shouted from outside and went to kitchen cursing alec under his breath 

" Which fool  designed this thing? "Alec asked himself and left.. He opened the lock on Magnus' door so he could get in… "He doesn't even know that this bathroom has 2 doors…and  he is saying 'get the hell out of MY BATHROOM '" Alec pressed "my bathroom " in a sarcastic way… he imitated Magnus' words by shaking his head … 

Magnus went to the kitchen and prepared some coffee for himself …. He heard a humming sound in Alec's room… so he gulped the hot coffee in a single sip and ran to his bathroom.. He Locked his bathroom door and started to take a bath…. He was about to take His towel out but stopped when he remembered what happened with alec.. So he tightened the knot around….under the hot shower He felt a little wind caressing on his back which was cold…. He turned around and saw there was another door…it's not locked… he opened slowly and saw Alec combing his hair standing next to the door….. On seeing that magnus shut the door soundfully …. 

Alec raised his eyes and shrugged his shoulders,"insane idiot!!" he muttered and  left the house…

 "double door!!!!really!!!! DAD !!!!!!!" Magnus shouted in frustration…. Finally after bathroom Issues.. He came down to the parking lot.. His car is coming by evening… so he has to take a cab… 

Before he gets one.. Anna's car slid in front of him,nearly hitting him… "jezz!!you scared me" magnus muttered.. 

Anna : Looks so fresh… Nothing happened last night ?? (she teased, magnus closed his eyes for  a second) 

Anna :praying hard to get a good day..? (she asked sarcastically) 

Magnus :praying hard to not to kill you (he said adjusting his bag) 

Anna :stupid!!!! Get in (she opened the other door) 

Magnus sat himself comfortably in the car.. He saw Sam sleeping on the back seat… and Magnus smiled gently on seeing him

Magnus :Still not a morning person?? (he asked pointing at Sam) 

Anna :he will never!!! (she smiled and handed him a ham)