Chapter 24

💓💓 CHAPTER 24💓💓

Magnus ran into the hospital before the fighters could bring the stretcher out of the vehicle… 

Magnus :prepare an operating theater for 60 yrs old.. Make sure everything is there.. Check on ventilator  too… (he said to Stefani *the nurse *) she nodded and rushed back to the operating room… 

Manny and Leo move the stretcher inside the hospital… because Alec got a call from Maryse.. 

Alec: hello my lady… (he answered the call  with a smile) 

Maryse :OMG!!! (she said dramatically) someone is smiling for real… 

Alec :MOM!!! (he answered in same tone) 

Maryse :okay am I disturbing you Mr. Lieutenant?? (she asked playfully) 

Alec :not at all.. But tell me quickly!!! (he said waving at Manny to move the vehicle to the side) 

Maryse :okay.. Straight to matter… How about an invitation to welcome a newly married Couple for dinner from Maryse lightwood…? (she asked happily) 

Alec :how direct you are!!!!! (he mocked back) will be there by evening.. 

Maryse :bring my son in law too… 

Alec didn't respond to anything… "mom I got to go" he said and hang on the call… but Maryse won't mind because she knows Alec's work 

Alec went inside the hospital… Sam came with a file…" sign it, man" he handed.. Alec saw the file and checked it… "the handwriting which looks like it was written by a 6 yrs old kid is exactly Magnus's… 

Alec shook his head and signed it…he checked for magnus.. For the first time in his life, he wanted to ask whether he was coming to dinner or not but  when he couldn't find him.. He himself thought even if he asked, he would never agree to such things, why do you want to take him alec? …" he doesn't even like you and you don't like him either"he cursed himself and dropped the thought of asking him …

 " Is that all? … we are leaving!!(he said to Sam)." .." Hey! "he shouted at Leo and Manny, who were standing there flirting with patients attenders… 

Alec :God!!! (he dragged both of them by knocking their head) 

Manny :he won't switch to a romantic mood  and won't let us do that either … robot!! (she cursed.. leo giggled on her words saying "exactly") 

Alec :Hey gracie!!! Your girl is flirting with that blonde girl… (he said to Gracie for which Garcie threw Death glare on Manny) 

Leo looked at alec in disbelief… "for you i'm going straight to that restaurant where your horny boyfriend was working hard" alec said and waved at leo… 

Leo : mark my words, I will definitely get a chance oneday on that day  I will  do the same thing to you… (he shouted back) 

Alec waved without looking back and left… 

+++++++

Later on that evening 

"hey mom!!! Missed me??" he asked and  hugged her from behind really tight… 

Maryse : I asked  you to come in the afternoon and you came in the evening… So where is my dear son in law? (she asked and checked on the doorway) 

Alec :why should I bring him?? (he asked and took an apple from the basket while climbing  on kitchen counter in single jump  ) 

Maryse : Are you serious??? You really didn't bring him with you?? (she asked little serious this time)