Chapter 31

💗💗Chapter 31 💗💗

The railway station is filled with crowds… the passengers, their families, cops and nearly 5 squad of firefighters from different  fire stations in nearby towns were already there … 

Alec and Leo reached the place, they saw how crowded that area was.. Even though cops restricted that area as an accident zone, people are rushing and searching by breaking the barricade tape to find their loved ones.. Alec felt his heart beating really fast.. He can hear his own heart beat by himself.. 

He saw one of the fire brigade with a lieutenant cap.. He ran to him and saw he had an iPad in his hand.. Checking passengers list… 

Alec :hey!!! Can I check the passengers list… I want to make sure.. My.. My Husband is here or not?? (he said holding his emotions back) 

Logan (the other fire brigade lieutenant) :sure!!!! His name?? 

Alec :magnus!! (he thought to say his full name as lightwood bane but he stated as) magnus bane!!! (for now he just wants to hear one word from that lieutenant "no" but he is not that lucky today) 

Logan:magnus lightwood bane!!! he is there on  the list, check for him 

Leo looked at alec in total horror … alec was holding his Tears, he didn't know whether to  feel happy for his full name or cry because his name is on the list… 

Leo :alec!!!(he squeezed his shoulder) ! We will find him… he must be safe somewhere  here… come on… (he said in encouraging way when he saw alec eyes filled with tears ) 

Alec :if something happens to him.. I won't forgive myself.. (he said wiping his tears) 

Alec :You go and search on the right.. I will go on the left… (because the left is where the compartment is disconnected from the train and there is a mess  …) 

Alec  pushed his way through the throng .. He was searching for him everywhere… he couldn't see the face he wanted to see right now… "I am sorry magnus … I am sorry.. I beg you…. Come back to me.." he whispered these words like a mad person while pushing himself into the centre of the crowd… some of them looked at alec sympathetically… he kept on moving by calling Magnus's name… everyone crossing him gave him a pitying look 

He saw a purple T-shirt which is similar to magnus scrub… he went behind following that man … thinking that it could be magnus.. He prayed that I could be magnus… 

"Magnus!!! Magnus!!!" he shouted but to the sounds, murmurs and rushing of people, the other person couldn't hear that.. On the way Alec bumped on everyone and simultaneously asking sorry on repeat mode… he finally got him and turned him by dragging his hand but it wasn't magnus… his face was ghosted on realising that he is not magnus… "I am sorry" he whispered without any emotions… "it's okay" the other person said and disappeared into the crowd… 

Alec held his head and leaned on the pillar next to him… everyone was rushing in their way.. Some of them bumped on him and some of them accidentally landed their foot on his legs…it hurts but he didn't care about anything.. His tired eyes were still searching for that one person in this mass of people… 

"Where the hell are you magnus???" he hit his hand on the same pillar.. Which made the skin in his hand break and start to bleed.. But he didn't give up.. He started to search again the whole way… he saw  so many  people with similar physique , similar skin tone but no one is magnus…. He kept on asking everyone on the way…as time passed he kept repeating his name like a mantra…. 

He took courage and got down on the train track. He went straight to the compartment which slips from the track… he saw a crushed body under the compartment, his face was unrecognizable..he doesn't know Whether he is a man or woman, because it's under the cover .. Alec approaches the paramedics next to the compartment..