Chapter 28

💗💗Chapter 28 💗💗

Mike :So what are you doing with that person out there… flirting??? (he asked standing in front of his desk by leaning his back on it.. His voice is authoritative..) 

Magnus : no.. I am not…!!! (he said sternly, he tried to explain but he knows Mike will never let him do that  ) 

Magnus was getting more and more angry every second he was standing there… 

Mike : Okay we will discuss it later… Now tell me!! Why are you late today…??? (he asked, raising his eyebrows) I asked Dr. Sam to inform you that you have duty in the operation theater early in the morning… didn't Dr. Sam informed you about it?? 

Magnus : he texted me in the morning… I was here on time… but…someone took me by closing my face from behind.. They took me somewhere … I was… (before he could finish Mike  started to laugh sarcastically) 

Mike:Are you saying that someone kidnapped you? .. Are you a kid or what magnus ??? Magnus It's clear you cooked up this story.. I am asking what exactly you are doing this morning and why are you late?? I need a proper reason not a story like a kg kid… (he stammered back in anger) 

Magnus :what??(he asked him in disbelief) That's the truth… they took me… and that person, mark !!! He.. (again he couldn't get a chance to complete his statement because Mike stopped him when he heard Mark's name…) 

Mike : Enough magnus!! I am not ready to hear your stories… (he said to change the topic) besides!!!!even if it's true, that someone took you… you shouldn't blame them… (he walked towards Magnus and stood right in front of him, pretty close.) your dressing, walk, the way you smile, talk and your makeup everything says you are asking for it… so stop blaming others because you are the one gathering their attention on you… (he said running his index finger on magnus shoulder…before he could dig in ) 

Magnus held Mike's finger in a place… he squeezed his finger in anger that Mike could feel his bone crushing. 

Magnus :you know nothing about me…!! ( he said throwing a death glare on Mike) 

He was about to say something by raising his hand  but he walked away by shutting his mouth… he went straight to the washroom and remove his makeup and washed his face harshly by splashing water on his face one after another 

When he gets back home in the evening Alec was already there cooking in the kitchen… 

He saw Magnus crossing the kitchen and he noticed there was a change in Magnus' face… something not usual…. Which strangely doesn't feel right.. 

Alec thought to ask Anna but he didn't have her number.. So he took this chance to talk to magnus…after a solid 10 mints of thinking and pacing in living room, he knocked his room door… magnus opened with an annoying face… but alec couldn't look those annoying face because his gaze fixed on magnus forehead, a mark on his left side, it's the mark he got from the accident he met with cami Few years ago, he covered it with a fine makeup… alec swallowed hard on seeing that thin line of mark on his forehead.. He just wants to regret everything he did for all these 10 years because this person standing in front of him is still running on his head either as a pain or … 

Magnus didn't ask or say anything… he just looked at alec and waited for him to answer , and he well knew alec was staring at his forehead… "if you have nothing to argue then you should leave" magnus said and about to close the door… 

Alec :wait!!! Wait!!!(he stopped him before closing it) What happened?? Mike shouted at you this morning…and you are without makeup now .. What happen… (before Alec could proceed…)