Chapter 43

💞💞Chapter 43 💞💞

Alec ran behind Magnus who got inside his car and started it already.. 

Alec :Magnus stop!!! It's not what you think!!!… I (he couldn't finish magnus moved his car forward..) 

Henry saw Alec talking to magnus, from the distance 

Alec :Magnus, listen to me!! (he shouted while running behind the car… but he couldn't get him.. He drove really fast ) 

Alec :Damm it… (he cursed by kicking his feet on the ground). 

Henry :hey!!! He got a call, he really needed to go!! (he said pulling alec back from the road ) 

Alec :I know…it's not about that!!! This… arghhh!!!!! (he screamed before continuing) this stupid Jason took me by surprise in that bathroom and.. (he trailed off.. He could barely breathe normally )

Henry's eyes widened "and?? don't say that magnus saw him kissing you" he asked in total horror… 

Alec closed his face with his hand.. Henry could understand what would have happened.. 

Henry :Then why are you standing here like a statue… get on that bike and chase him..(he said pushing alec towards his bike)

Alec :but he is not listening me!! (he said angrily) 

Henry :Did you listen to him 10 years ago ???? Haan?? (he asked and that's all make sense to alec…he can see the whole situation turns vice versa ) now you know how it feels right? when the one you love doesn't listen to you …huh…. This is how he felt years ago.. Helpless!!!!! (he tried to put sense on his head) 

Alec looked at him with pleading eyes… "I don't want to lose him again, Henry" he said, biting his lower lips to control his tears but his eyes betrayed him… he really  didn't know how to convince magnus… 

Henry :shhhhhh !!!!! Stop crying… go and get him… don't do the mistake he did years ago.. (Alec looked at him questioningly) Don't let him go…. (he said and pushed him towards his bike again)

Alec whipped his face and  started his bike.. 

Henry :If you come back without him then you are not allowed inside this fire station ever again … alright ???? (he shouted behind alec who is not even listening to anything) 

Magnus was driving fast to the hospital, he wanted to cry, shout, scream.. but he was tired of crying and sobbing all the time… so he held his emotions back…. And drove straight to the hospital.. 

He parked his car in the parking lot and walked fast towards the entry.. 

"wait!!!" Alec shouted and ran behind magnus.. Magnus closed his eyes not to cry  or shout.. And he hide his anxious face behind that stubbornness 

Magnus :what??? (he asked.. Turning around casually like nothing happened) 

Alec looked at Magnus's eyes which were red maybe because of tears or maybe  because of anger or maybe both.. he can't figure it out… 

Alec :magnus!!! It's not what you think… he took me by surprise!!! I am into (he couldn't finish) 

Magnus :It's okay.. You don't have to explain things to me… I have no problem with it.. (he said hiding his pain) 

Alec twisted his lips Downwards, like he meant nothing to him … he was really angry to hear it from magnus.. 

Alec :So you don't have problem with it? (he asked disappointed, the anger inside him  is still struggling is settle down )