Chapter 81

💜💜Chapter 81 💜💜

Alec saw Magnus was happily enjoying with friends.. Alec could also notice that Asmodeus and Maryse were  talking casually while sitting in the corner of the ship somewhere away from these noisy and nosey Young adults who were dancing happily … Alec patted Magnus' shoulder and moved towards the direction where Maryse was talking with asmodeus.. 

Magnus : where are you going?? *He stopped alec *

Alec :ummm.. i saw a hottie on the next boat… so I thought i could flirt with him *he said sarcastically*

Magnus :asshole get lost *he said by punching him playfully on his arms, alec grabs magnus add and kissed him in his template in return*

The ship was already moving.. 

When Asmo saw Alec approaching them.. He stood up with a smile and was about to leave… 

Alec :no dad stay….. I just came to join you both..(he said smiling at asmo) 

Asmo:no I am just taking a walk… you talk with her.. This lady missed you already (he said by patting Alec's Back and gazing at Maryse with a smile.. And walked away) 

Maryse smiled when Alec sat next to her… "happy birthday" she said and ruffled his hair gently . Alec smiled and kissed her cheeks.. "thank you mom" 

Alec : where is dad?? (he asked looking around) 

Maryse : He went out of town… he said he had some work to finish.. (she smiled) 

Alec nodded disappointedly… Maryse looked away because he could see Alec's disappointment. 

"Are you happy , mom??" Alec asked… 

Maryse : Of course I am.. My son is living his happy love life after years and years of pain.. Why wouldn't I be happy..? (she asked with happy tears) 

Alec smiled… "but I am not talking about me,mom.. I am talking about you.. Are you happy..?? With Dad??" Alec asked her.. Her face went dull all of a sudden..

"because he didn't show up to this party.. Work is important I understand.. But he could have wished me through one phone call at least ..'' Alec said, looking away… Magnus saw Alec's face from a distance,he could say that the other person was not so happy.. That thought made him doubt himself.. He wanted to give him some space as well, so he didn't go to alec at the moment.. 

Before Maryse could say anything, Alec got a phone call  from his dad. That smile on his face… it's priceless… Maryse could say who is there on the other side… "It's dad," Alec smiled at his mom… 

Maryse:talk… and don't say that we are partying here.. He might be upset.. Because he couldn't  join us… (she insisted so alec nodded and  attend the call) 

Alec : hey dad!! (he answered and after a second of silence, he whispered thanks with a smile) 

Robert on call : I have been trying for you since last night but I can't get you.. Seems like you are busy… (he said with a chuckle) 

Alec : But I didn't get your call dad… I checked on  my call history.. (he said frowning at Robert's words) 

Robert :God I got stuck in this office here, I left my phone in the car …quite a busy day.. I called you from the office number … I am sorry.. I just got back to the car… it's my fault (he said and alec smiled at his words) 

Alec : don't be, I am happy that you tried to contact me.. Just because it shows some new number, I didn't call you back.. Was quite occupied today (he said with a blush before alec could continue Maryse snapped alec's phone In teasing way and answered the call by crossing her leg frantically )