Chapter 72

💜💜Chapter 72 💜💜

When the sound of a ringing doorbell irritates the ears of Asmodeus and Rose , Asmodeus  comes downstairs and gestures to rose, that he will check on it…Rose nodded and stood behind the couch, he opened the door with a smiling face because he was expecting this person for all day.. 

"hey!!! my boy" asmodeus hugged magnus tight with a smile and sniffed on his neck to feel his presence… Magnus smiled and returned the same hug while giving a flying kiss to Rose who returned the kiss in the same manner with the same flawless smile… 

Asmodeous check on the doorway .. He got upset when he realized Magnus came alone.. He pulled back with a fake smile… 

Asmo:I know he is not ready to do this (he said looking down at the floor, magnus squeezed his dad's shoulder with a smile ) but you don't have to leave Alec behind.. I don't want to create a problem between you two.. Not again (he said looking away) 

Magnus : You are right.. He is not ready to do this… he is still hurting.. But he will be here. I promise (he said confidently) 

Asmo:how are you so sure about that?? (he asked returning the smile) 

Magnus : because I know him, he is still my alec… and when I left I saw something different in his eyes … I am not sure about today… but maybe tomorrow or the day after he will be here.. (he said thoughtfully) 

Asmo's face went all bright.. "you gonna stay with me for  2 days??" he asked, smiling wide at him.. 

Magnus nodded his head and showed  the travel bag which was left unnoticed on the floor… 

Asmo : You have no idea how happy I am right now.. If alec came here then I will definitely get my next episode of happy heart attack (he said  playfully and next minute he regrets saying that  on seeing Magnus' face who is throwing death glare on him)

Magnus : look past is past I don't want to lose any of you.. I have too less people in my life right now…so I want to hold on every one(he said looking at his dad) 

Asmo :okay I am sorry…(he kissed his forehead which makes magnus chuckles) go and freshen up.. I will prepare your favorite food… 

Magnus :you cook?? (he asked shockingly yet surprisingly because since the day his mother died they both never been in good terms and Magnus greatest wish is to get his father's love and care at least once and now the wish is getting vice versa… asmo waits for all these days to spend some time with is son) 

Asmo : Of course I do because your mom loves my cooking and I used to cook for her when she carried you… and when I lost her, I lost myself as well.. (he said with a painful smile…"I know that feeling" magnus said thinking about his alec because he thought he lost him for almost 10 years… "who knows better than you " asmo said with a smile and clapped his hands to change the atmosphere) I hope you have the same taste like your mom… so today Mr. Bane's kitchen is open after ages… (he said cinematically by looking at the ceiling…) 

Magnus : Mr. Bane if I remembered correctly.. Then the kitchen is that way not in the ceiling (he said pointing at the kitchen for which Rose giggled and asmo rolled his eyes, it again reminded him about alec..) 

Asmodeus :okay let me start my magic is been ages (Asmodeus said and ran to the kitchen by patting magnus shoulder) 

BACK ON LIGHTWOOD BANE'S HOUSE 

"home, sweet home!!!" he said on opening the door with bitter smile on his face.. "not so sweet home" he mumbled on looking at the empty house… which is unusually silent because he always used to  got welcomed by rustling sound from kitchen or horrible sound from the bathroom in name of singing or rumbling sound from the bedroom probably breaking something in name of cleaning or  dancing.. Now it's quite the opposite and he hates it already.. But he doesn't want to give in that soon. So he walked to the kitchen and he was hell hungry and dirty as well… His fighter boys arranged for a party but he was not in the mood for anything so he bailed on..