Chapter 30

💗💗Chapter 30 💗💗

Alec woke up in the morning from the living room couch… he didn't know when he fell asleep, the last thing he did was recalling the memories he had 10 years back.. Magnus kissing Cami in that video clip and Magnus lying over Cami, in a fully drunk state … the emotional breakdown he went through that night.. their fight on the next day.. Magnus begging him to listen at least for once .. The anger he had on that day.. Everything was running on repeat mode… he doesn't know exactly when he drifted into sleep.. All he knows is when he wakes up in the morning, Magnus is not home..it's only 7 in the morning… his room was locked outside .. He took a shower and left for his work thinking of having breakfast at his workplace.. He is hell of hungry because they both didn't eat anything since last Night…

He saw shattered glass pieces on the floor of the parking lot…but Magnus' car wasn't there,  he thought to call Magnus but he didn't have that courage to hear him right now..he drove his bike straight to his station… he saw Jason talking to Henry about something serious .. He ignored and patted Henry's back before walking further , he went to the kitchen.."persley!!!! Man!!!! Give me something to eat," Alec  said, taking a banana from the kitchen tray.. 

Persley : preparing turkey!!!!!!! Few more minutes lieutenant … it's in the oven… (he said pouring the cream on the bowl while pointing the oven in another hand ….) 

Alec :God….I missed this(he said looking at the oven while clapping his hands and Licking his lips which makes persley laughs at the view  ) 

Henry :Hey hungry bird..!!! (he called while entering into the kitchen on seeing alec scanning the oven ) 

Alec :Hey chief!!! Is everything okay… what's up with Jason?? (he asked handing him an apple) 

Henry :mmmm. He is asking about the shifts.. I scheduled him for the night shift so he kinda missed you… (he punched Alec's shoulder playfully) so he is requesting me to change his squad team and timing …. I mean he want to work under lieutenant alec lightwood … (he said looking outside) 

Alec :chief!!! whatever between you and me, we will sort it on our way… please don't do something like that I beg you.. (he said and Henry laughed at his words) 

Persley :yes he is right… if you do that.. Our lieutenant won't save lives.. He could barely save himself.. Ewwwww Jason's hands were always on his thighs…let me see what is there in those thighs (he said and squeezed alec thighs playfully from behind , alec hit presley's head playfully, which makes Persley and Henry laugh at the same time.)

Alec chuckled and rolled his eyes but their moment was interrupted by Jason.. 

Jason :alec!!! Can we talk?? (he asked little. Serious this time) 

Henry and persley shared a gaze…alec nodded and followed Jason .. 

Jason :alec!!!!Are you into magnus???? (he asked all of a sudden… when They entered Jason's room…) 

Alec : If that is what we are going to talk then Sorry I think I should leave.. (he said and about to leave..but Jason stopped him by holding his hand.. Alec took it back immediately,... Literally he can't talk about this with anyone not even to himself) 

The look Jason gave was something more intense… 

Jason :Come on alec.. Tell me something, tell me that you don't like magnus… because you hate him for all these years.. But what happened now?? Did he seduce you?? Even when we teased him with you in the past .. You don't give any shit to us… but now.what happened to you.?? Did you forget that he betrayed you???you forget  That he cheating on you? (he shouted in anger)