Chapter 102

💟💟Chapter 102 💟💟

"dad.. Please tell me.. What happened to you..?? What happened to us?? Why does Magnus sign those divorce papers?? please tell me dad.. It's like my head is gonna explode anytime… so please tell me "Alec begged while holding his head which was hurting like hell.. 

Asmodeus felt pity on looking at alec's condition. He looks clueless…so Asmodeus took a deep breath before starting … he always thought Alec deserves to know the truth…. 

******Back to the day when alec  punched Mike on his face in the parking lot outside the hospital, right after knowing how much Mike threatened his magnus with his life… on that day magnus shouted at alec and asked him to leave in anger , so alec drove faster in anger.. *****(AN :IT'S THERE IN CHAPTER 91.. HERE WE GO …. THE MISSING DETAILS )

Throughout the day Magnus was texting and calling Alec but he wasn't responding to anything.. So Magnus decides to check him in person and make up with him . So he went straight to the fire station.. 

Just because Alec and his team went for a rescue mission… he chose to stay until Alec got back to the office but he left on hearing Hugo through the phone call .. 

Hugo on the phone : mmm…Mr. Bane… I need to talk to you..(he said nervously on checking the computer screen) 

Magnus :yes tell me Hugo.. (he said frowning on sensing Hugo's nervousness.).. 

Hugo : It's just I don't understand… could you.. Could you come to the office as soon as possible sir?? (he asked magnus) 

Magnus : sure.. But dad is okay right?? (he asked in return because he felt something bad is gonna happen) 

Hugo : i hope he is… just come here sir!! (he said and hung the call) 

Magnus thought for a second… he took a cab and went to his dad's office in less than 2 hrs..he found Hugo in the parking lot… 

Magnus ran inside without noticing Hugo in the parking lot… but Hugo stopped him by waving his hands up in the air from the parking area.. 

Magnus :Hugo… what happened?? (he tensed out on seeing Hugo's serious face ) 

Hugo :sir.. You asked me to check on Sir Asmodeus Bane's trip schedule…. (magnus listened carefully and nodded in return  ) As you said I came to the office this morning but nothing was the same… everything is different, the staff, the cabin arrangements everything… I went to my cabin.. I saw a few records on my table which were signed by Robert, not by sir asmodeus… (he said and Magnus' frowned on that)I was equally confused sir… How come Robert signed those client approval and authorities papers Instead of sir asmodeus … he is the boss and  I tried  to dig  in more.. I logged into my computer but I can't get any access..(magnus looked at him confusingly) 

Magnus : What do you mean that you can't access?? You are the one dealing  with our  accounts and records  for too long (he asked confusingly) 

Hugo : I was…. And not anymore.. I got fired sir.. It happened when I took sick leave for the past 3 days.. And now Hodge was the one maintaining accounts… (Magnus knows this Hodge person…) 

Magnus : he is Robert's person too.. Dad hates him.. I remember that Dad fired him a long time ago.. (he said and tried to connect the dots) 

Hugo :Yes sir.. I saw his resume in databases before.. He got fired for stealing and mishandling the company's money.. I don't understand and no one in this company knows where Sir Asmodeus is!!! (he said rubbing his forehead frustratingly)