Chapter 48

💞💞Chapter 48 💞💞

"okay!!! Bike key, house key, oven off, stove off, taps off.. Curtains closed, terrace doors were locked…and" he opened the pan and smelled  breakfast which was freshly prepared for his  magnus…

" perfect…I should open the restaurant when we grow old!!! ..so that stupid can eat all the time, like whatever he want and I can tease him for being fat ass, when we were around 60 " Alec  said to himself and chuckled on hearing his words , he pulled up his jerkin… 

He rushed to the doorway and before he could open the door, he heard a knock on the door which made him startle for a second  … he frowned and counted the one person inside the house, because it's not magnus time to get back home… and opened it curiously … 

" Hey!! "Magnus said from the other side.. 

" hey!!! "Alec said he himself hears his  Nasal  voice…he cleared his throat and said that again." hey!!! "he looked at the clock and it's still 7 in the morning… 

" So soon??? Did you get an emergency call?? "Magnus asked  confusingly on looking at Alec who already got ready for work, he stepped inside the house … 

" no… I was just getting earlier so i can meet you in your hospital!! "Alec replied 

Magnus :same… I came a little earlier so I can spend some time with you in" our house ". (he said and looked at Alec with raised eyebrows) 

Alec looked at him with a questioning face.. 

Magnus rolled his eyes and pulled Alec  by his collar for a warm morning hug… for which Alec closed his eyes and chuckled…this little heart stopping moment and stuttering takes Some time to settle down between them… 

Magnus pulled back from the hug and sniffed his nose when he got a delicious smell from the kitchen.. "What was that ??" he asked… 

"breakfast for you!!" Alec said while scratching his forehead with a little  blushy smile on his face.. 

Magnus : lucky me!! (he said with a proud smile ) 

Alec :not as lucky as I am!! (he said looking at Magnus lovingly…) 

Magnus smiled and  pulled Alec closer for a short kiss… Alec returned the kiss with the same smile  and held his face gently.. Magnus held his hand and closed his eyes on breaking that kiss .. He leaned down and rested his forehead on Alec's… 

Magnus :how are you??? (he asked and Alec knows that we'll, he is not asking about today..) 

Alec :just waiting, waiting and waiting to get you back …I was looking on the way you walked away, hoping that you will come back  one day …(he said it in low voice, magnus chuckled on pinching alec's cheeks with his hands full ) 

Magnus :and then?? (he whispered, resting his forehead again on alec's because it's sort of comfy to communicate like this,  than standing at some distance and watching each other awkwardly) 

Alec :you came along with a same smiling face, breathtaking look , same annoying attitude, same sarcastic and savage replies, you  took my breath away again , you pierce my heart again, you made me fall in love with  you again, you remind me that pain again , you made me realize what I want,you made me cry for you , you made beg for your presence and then after so many hesitations, one day you held my hand , and kissed me with everything you have… (he said every words panting in between … his  lips  brushes on Magnus's lips , every time he talk ) 

Magnus :And then?? (he asked still resting his forehead on alec's  with a teary eyes ) 

Alec :And then I woke up from that dream..