Ch 10

💝CHAPTER 10 💝

Once magnus reached his home, he stood under the shower… on one side he felt like he cheated on alec and on the other side he betrayed his friendship.. What will Cody think if he comes to know this.. What will Cami think about him right now.. She will definitely think he took advantage of the situation… The thought of him ruining everything was haunting him… he was terrified to face any of them… he didn't notice his phone buzzing on his bag…he changed into some comfy clothes after he got satisfied by an hour of crying under the shower, he badly wanted his alec to be here …. 

He sat on the bed and rested his head on the headboard.. His phone beeps again.. So he took it from his bag.. He saw Alec calling him…a sudden panic took over him, he was not ready to talk to him.. So He put it aside… At the end of the call  he received Alec's texts… he saw that through notification.. 

Alec's Texts : I am still mad at you 😏

Magnus chukled on seeing that text.. But his guilt took him over again, he doesn't want to open that text now, he doesn't want to hurt him on the phone but saying this.. If he said that in person he may explain and make everything clear to Alec  …but on the phone he can't explain anything, it will definitely end up in a fight or something worse…. he slept thinking about what happened today…

It's almost late at night.. He woke up groaning and opened his eyes when he heard a knock on the door… the maid came to call him for dinner.." I am not hungry "Magnus said and laid again facing the wall …" but sir!!! Mr. Bane is waiting for you  "she said,... magnus knows his dad is up to something otherwise he won't join him for dinner, he doesn't even check whether he is alive or not .. "I Will join in 5 minutes' 'he said and the maid left … it was dark… he checked his phone, there were 5 more texts from alec and 2 missed calls from cami  but he dared to open it.. 

He waited for some time and opened  alec's texts 

Alec texts : 

                1)hey!! I was kidding!!(6.pm) 

                2) Are you mad at me? I was busy the whole day.. (6.40 pm) 

                3) Magnus answer me?you are scaring me!! (7 pm )

                4) Okay this isn't funny.. Magnus you are making me worry (8pm ) 

                5) Okay I am sorry, I should have switched off my mobile last night, I was mad because you said you were gonna be with women, I know you didn't mean it but it's my stupid thoughts but ..please talk to me!!! (9pm) 

He read everything, next second he couldn't control his emotions, he let out his tears and texted him back… 

Malec Texts :

Magnus :hey!!! I was just tired so I slept (☑️) 

Alec saw it in less than a second like he was waiting for that text… and he was typing already…

 meanwhile magnus walks to the dinner table, he sits next to asmodeus… Asmodeus was busy with his laptop in one hand and food in the other hand.. Magnus rolled his eyes and sat next to him.. "if your business is your priority then why the hell you ask me to join you" he mumbled to himself… His phone beeps suddenly makes him jumps a little 

He saw alec's text notification, and he opened it 

Alec :asshole!! I was Worried, you idiot.. ☑️

Magnus : I am fine Alexandar!! ☑️(he texted plainly, alec can sense something is wrong) 

Alec :Okay what happened to you? .. Is something wrong with you.. ? Did your dad say something?? ☑️