Chapter 21

💞 CHAPTER 21 💞 

Alec :Hey Jason!!! How was the trip to Havana?? (he asked sitting next to Henry on the couch) 

Henry cleared his throat when Jason sat opposite to them.. 

Jason :yeah not that good.. Because I went alone !! (he said looking at alec without blinking) 

Alec nodded by faking his smile 

Jason :I ask you to come with me. But you refused.. (he said still staring at alec up and down) 

Alec could feel that discomfort on Jason's look… Henry noticed that clearly.. 

 Henry :hey!!! Is dinner arriving?? (he asked in order to interrupt that conversation just because, he don't want his fav fighter to get  discomfort) 

Jason :Give me a minute I will check on it… (he ran to make a call not before squeezing Alec's thigh, alec suddenly pulled his legs back )

Alec breathed hard once he left the place.making Henry raised his Eyebrows with a smirk.. 

Alec :thanks!! (he smiled at Henry) 

Henry :you are welcome (he laughed back) 

Jason is a brother of Stephen, Stephen is one known and dedicated firefighter.. He is Alec's best friend, he is a lieutenant too… a year ago he died in one of their rescue missions… Alec respects him a lot. The whole team misses him all the time… in a few days Jason joined the same fire team… he is a new bee so Alec took care of him, everyone there took  good care of him, taught him and guided him.. But he developed feelings for alec.. Who won't? 

Alec came to know about Jason's feelings so he limited himself from him… but Jason doesn't seem like listening or respecting his decision.. He starts to invade Alec's personal space.. Alec is a reserved type of person if it's his personal,Then it is a restricted area for others… 

Alec got irritated and tempered so many times by Jason's move but keeping his friend Stephen in mind, he is tolerating everything.. Henry tried to communicate so many times with Jason but Alec stopped him…Jason is a person who always seeks Alec's attention … Henry knows Alec is tolerating  everything only because of Stephen… Henry knows everything about Alec,literally everything including his past with  Magnus …

Jason wasn't happy when he heard about Alec's sudden  wedding.. They argued a lot… Jason is not ready to listen From his side… so Alec spilled that he is getting married because of his dad's compulsion.. It's nothing but a forced wedding and he shouted at Jason that it's none of his business . Still Jason is not giving up.. He left the fire station in anger, Henry was okay with it. Because he wants Alec to marry magnus.. 

After a pause of 30 days  Jason came back to the fire station he is rejoining in his work today… so he wanted to invite all his team members including his lieutenant and chief… 

Once dinner arrived, everyone was busy eating.. 

Jason:So how is your marriage life?? (he asked not taking his eyes from alec's lips) 

Alec :hmmmm… good!! (he faked, that's the only way to keep Jason in limit) 

Jason :good??? You said you don't like that wedding!! (he asked suddenly.. Alec could guess where this conversation was going..) 

Alec :Listen Jason!!! It's something personal… I already told you, don't ask about my personal life !!! (he said and joined with other team members) 

Jason gaze fixed on alec throughout the time… most probably checking for Hickey  or marks.. He got satisfied feeling when he found none was there.