Chapter 66

💜💜Chapter 66💜💜

"I never thought Dr.marshal would be this narrow minded" magnus said disappointedly on looking at deva .. 

Deva :It's been 5 years. I am trying to convince him and his straight mind won't get what and how I feel about marrying a man.. (she chuckled) it's frustrating every time I heard them saying I am a sin or curse of the family (she smiled weakly) 

Alec : i know that feel!! (he said with a painful smile for which magnus looked at him in sideways and held his hand tight with an encouraging smile on his face, deva notice that little softness on Magnus's behavior which she never saw with him ever in the past) 

Magnus :you want me to talk with Dr. Marshal?? I Mean I can try (he said looking at alec who shook his head as no) 

Ivana :That's so sweet of you but listen to me hottie he is not gonna hear you.. When it comes to me and deva he keeps his ears shut..he sees us like he is seeing  something disgusting… (she said shrugging her shoulder) 

Alec :I don't know why people feel disgusting about sexuality when they themselves are disgusting.. (he said with an annoying face and both of the girl giggled at alec's words) 

Deva :Lucky you… he is cute (she said looking at alec and Ivana raised her brows on hearing deva's compliment) babe!!! You know I am gay (she giggled again) 

Ivana :that's why I am walking in this world happily (she said in teasing way) no one dare to take what Is mine (she said looking at deva who licked her lips on looking at Ivana's eyes and lips, back and forth) 

Magnus cleared his throat… "ladies we are here" he said smiling at both of them.. Both of them smiled nervously while looking at alec. Who rolled his eyes on Magnus's words.. 

Ivana :I want to hear your stories and share ours too.. Well how about the serpent fest .. Are you both free next weekend…? (she asked happily ) 

Magnus :What is that  festival all about?? (he asked curiously…) 

Ivana :it's a bike fest.. Kinda race, you can ride if you know how to ride a bike or car (she said… meanwhile Alec took a look at deva who was watching her girlfriend up and down like she is gonna eat her right here right now…deva was moving front and back seaking for her girlfriend's attention .. Alec could notice that tension… deva rolled her eyes at both magnus and Ivana, they are stopping non stop ) 

Deva :babe!!! (she whispered) 

Ivana :one second Bae (she said and continued, deva took a look at alec who was holding his laughter… Deva gestured to Alec to take him away.. Alec could understand that deva need Ivana by herself tonight, at least for this one night  after all they both deserves this moments) 

Magnus :Hoo then yes… alec is really good at biking and I will (before he could finish alec grabbed magnus by his waist from behind…)

Alec :we are joining you next week Ivana, text me the location …you guys continue we,, we have  to go.. (he said with a quick smile and dragged magnus backwards) 

Magnus :no.. I haven't finished talking.. Let me (he couldn't finish alec smiled at Ivana and deva, and closed magnus mouth with his palm. He carry him away , by locking His arms  around Magnus's waist and dragged him away) 

Ivana looked at alec confusingly.. "why are they leaving all of sudden???..." she was about to ask deva but deva pulled her for a breathtaking kiss… deva ran her nails on Ivan's prominent chin.. 

Ivana :I get it.. You are the reason, (she giggled and lifted deva little up from the ground by grabbing  her ass and kissed her hard ) 

Meanwhile magnus : what is wrong with you..? Why did you drag me here?We were talking.. What will she think about us. (he was asking question after question, struggling to get off from Alec's grip which is still around his waist)..