Chapter 22

💓CHAPTER 22💓

When he entered the hospital, he went straight to check on that bullet victim he had operated on the day before… 

Anna :Hey where are you going?? 

Magnus :to check on that bullet case!!(he said walking fast) 

Anna :Okay stop there!! (she said by stopping magnus) 

Magnus :what happ???( Before he could finish he saw well dressed unknown people coming out from the victims room…they cross passed magnus, the one with suit glare magnus side way with a devilish smirk) 

Magnus' eyes followed them until they disappeared through the exit door… they all look suspicious 

Magnus:Anna!!! What's happening?? (he asked sternly) 

Anna :mags!! The one who glared at you was the most highly rated criminal  hiding under the name  of the biggest business man  in this society… the one who shooted this person inside, Was his son.. So he wanted to end this mess before it could start… The bullet victim and the shooter are studying in the same high-school .. They are not on good terms at all .. They got into some fights in their playground.. This boy who shooted was under drugs when he did that… so if this victim files a complaint it will end that boy's life and his father's reputation as well… so They came here to clear things… 

Magnus :clear what?? (he asked Confusingly) 

Anna :They threaten this victim and twist the case upside down. Like That's not a bullet wound, he accidentally fell on an iron rod something like that… 

Magnus :what???(he asked in disbelief…) 

Anna :yeah, he finally agreed to that statement and stated that it's not a bullet wound… our hospital gave reports as well like  it's not a bullet wound 

Magnus :this is nonsense.. I was the one operated him… who the hell gave that report? (he stammered back) 

Anna:only we know that…it's over yesterday evening itself mags… Mike signed like he did that case and closed it by saying it's not any bullet wound.. He got paid handsomely for that (she said disappointedly) 

Magnus : he should have asked me.. How dare he sign by saying it's not a bullet wound.. That kid  suffering inside is innocent  .. He needs justice (he shouted) 

Anna:mags!! Relax… we can't do anything, money and power playing enough.. We can just watch the show like an audience .. You can't prove anything.. Mike already filed it as his case, now it's  not yours… so you are not allowed to interfere, they knock you out from this case .. Because (she said hesitantly) 

Magnus :because?? (he asked angrily) 

Anna :Mike knows you well!!! (she said rubbing his shoulder…) you won't support this kind of thing … mags let it go.. It's only day 3 you have a long way to go.. (she tried to convince him) 

For him he has to  complete  this one year and run back to florida… but his inner self is killing him.. 

Magnus :it's over!!! I get it (he said disappointedly) 

Anna :not over yet.. They are going straight to the NY fire station… (she said rubbing her forehead with a chuckle ) alec and his team is the only eye witness pending 

Magnus : whatever they want.. it's never gonna happen (he smirked at Anna) 

Anna:You know him well huh?? (she laughed) 

Magnus :sort of!! (he said and took his stethoscope) 

Anna :I was working for almost 2 years. All I know is your man won't bend for anyone ..