Chapter 78

💜💜Chapter 78 💜💜

Alec woke up with a groaning sound but not like other days he didn't feel any back pain or soreness.. Instead he could feel that little discomfort .. He smiled remembering last night… he turned his face to the other side to check on his magnus… who was sleeping like a dead man with his mouth open and nose frowned… Alec couldn't help but smile at the view, he Leaned forward to kiss his magnus.. 

Before his lips could touches Magnus's lips his gaze shifted to the bottom… the blanket was half a way down to their feet.. Both of them are naked.. Magnus was on his stomach. His tan skin, skinny legs and little stuffed ass caught Alec's  attention.. He has second thoughts. Instead of kissing him on his lips Alec went down and took a bite over that soft flesh…gently at first  and upgraded to a little harder…magnus hummm was upgraded to "ahhhhhh" magnus screamed.. alec closed magnus mouth all of sudden by slapping his hand over his mouth

Alec :ishhhhhhh.. Stop screaming .. I am sorry… (he mumbled) 

Meanwhile asmo choked on his coffee, he was sitting on the living room couch . "What happened to magnus??" he asked to rose… 

Rose : I think it's their way of starting their morning (she shrugged in return with a smile) 

Asmo :it's still dawn… (he chuckled) Jesus!!! These two (he said shaking his head with a smile and continued with his newspaper.) 

Meanwhile alec  : stupid idiot… can't you keep it low?? What will dad think about me if you scream in early morning like this?? (he asked still closing magnus mouth) 

Magnus : hmmm.. Himpfgh… jabniw (he tried to put out his words) 

Alec : what ??? (he asked and then he realized he closed the other person mouth) 

Magnus pushed Alec's hand away from his mouth and continued… "can't you be a little romantic in the morning? This is how you wake your sleeping husband?And do you think it's a burger or something like that?? (he said pointing at his ass, alec laughed at magnus words) 

Alec :yeah cheese burger.. (He said with a wink and about to bite it again but magnus stopped him half a way and pulled him back with a smile) all mine(he said squeezing it gently) 

Magnus : shut up  (he said and kissed alec gently with a smile… which alec returned happily… Magnus was caressing Alec's face throughout the kiss and Alec was playing with Magnus' hair… They break the kiss when they need some air to breathe.) 

Magnus : So it's your birthday… you wanna go out somewhere ?? (he asked clearing alec's hair which is  falling on his forehead) 

Alec : looks like you planned something… (he said while taking Magnus hands and kissing his palm) 

Magnus : wherever you want… (he said with a smile and snuggled closer on the pillow … he thought a lot about going out to the cinema, he booked a stand up comedy show, and planned fit lazy  walk like wandering around the city hand on hand, something else too  but he wanted to hear it from alec.. Because it's all about him today) 

Magnus could see Alec thinking a lot.. "still can't decide?huh?" Magnus teased him by pinching his other cheeks …for Which Alec patted Magnus' hands..Magnus giggled and retrieved his hand.. 

Alec :I have something in mind but… I don't know if you want it or not… (he said turning on his sides, facing magnus, supporting his head with his elbow..) 

Magnus : Wow, so you have something in mind? . As I  said, whatever you want because it's your day … and I am the man of my word..you have your free hit today  (he said and wiggled his eyebrows at alec)