Chapter 71

💜💜Chapter 71💜💜

life went as per schedule for both of them.. It's close to the day that Magnus promised to his dad that he will bring alec for dinner… but all his attempts end up failing.. Like.. This 👇🏼

FOR EXAMPLE ATTEMPT 1 :

It's been a long day.. Alec was pretty late from his work and he looked exhausted ..he went to his bedroom to take one Deadman sleep… but saw Magnus cooking something in the kitchen that smells more  delicious then he forgot he was tired .. So he walked slowly and saw Magnus preparing spaghetti with meat sauce in it.. And  grilled chicken on the side of the plate already. With cream in a little ketchup bowl.. He was icing the chocolate cake with some berries on the top… 

Alec : mmmm, did you invite anyone for dinner? (he asked approaching magnus who looks like he got bathed in whole purpose flour..). 

Magnus :yes! (he said winking at alec) 

Alec :who?? (he asked him surprisingly, eventhough he is tired as fuck, he don't want to spoil Magnus's mood) 

Magnus :you!! (he tapped his finger on Alec's nose which was filled with melted chocolate.. Alec darted his tongue out and touch that cream on his nose using the tip of his tongue which makes magnus giggled at the view) 

Alec licked And clicked his tongue 

Alec :Damm. That's yummy… give me some… (he said and sat on the counter… Magnus cut it perfectly with a smile on his face and handed it to Alec,  giving the fork and spatula by twisting his hands in the air  , pending down with a little respective bow imitating restaurant style) thank you…!! (alec  said laughing at the view)

Alec was lost in taste.. He dumped one after another spoon.. Magnus was more than happy.. "for what I owe this pleasure?" Alec asked and continued eating… 

Magnus : why? Am I not allowed to give a treat to my husband??(he asked while cleaning the kitchen counter ) 

Alec : That's so sweet but I know my man isn't a sweet person, especially not after a full day shift in hospital.. I was expecting pizza and lazy cuddling tonight.. So spill it out.. What is it?? (he asked , looking at Magnus sideways..) 

Magnus : we will have dinner first!! (he said clapping his hands) 

Alec :no we are talking first (he clapped imitating magnus for which magnus closed his eyes) 

Magnus took a step forward and took Alec's collar gently.. He started to pull that collar front and back.. Alec was watching his moves.. "okay it's about the dinner with your dad, isn't it??" Alec asked by pulling back.. 

Magnus : yes!!! Alec please.. Just try once.. We will go and you don't have to finish that dinner… Just snack on something and we will get back home.. Just Zoop and  zoop (he imitated how fast they can get back home) what you say? … (he said in pleading way) 

Alec shook his head as no… 

Magnus : no??? (he asked in disbelief) 

Alec :Look I love you more than you ever imagine… but I am not ready to do this with your Dad.. (he said taking another piece of cake from the plate and offering it to Magnus) you can go if you want.. Don't ask me again. 

Magnus breathed out in anger, he stared at alec without even blinking.. Alec is still offering that spoon of cake to magnus… 

Magnus : ples… (he couldn't finish. Alec shook his head as no…) 

Magnus took that spoon of cake in full mouth and removed his apron.. He threw it on the floor.. He walked out from the kitchen without saying anything..