Chapter 90

💜💜Chapter 90 💜💜

"Dr. Magnus bane??" the delivery man asked him.. 

"yes.." he smiled, for formality.. And he showed his ID to the pharmaceutical delivery boy .. 

"check your orders sir" he said and handed him a cover.. Magnus quickly checked the medicines and nodded  his head by thanking Him..

Once he left he closed the door.. And  dropped the cover  with medicine and first aid kit on the dining table and saw his phone buzzing… he read it through the notification, he didn't open it…it's from Mike.. 

Mike text :Alec doesn't have to know about the deal I offered you … if he does, then it's not gonna be a small arm injury next time .. (that's what the text he received from Mike.. He threw his phone on the couch in anger and was startled when Alec came out from their bedroom, wearing only shorts and drying his hair with towel… he looked at Magnus's phone on the couch and Magnus face back and forth suspiciously ) 

Alec : Are you still mad at me.?? Are you trying to take it out on your phone?? (he asked with a smile and approached Magnus who walked towards the dining table to pick  the medicine cover, uttering nothing in return to alec.. Alec twisted his lips on that little ignorance but he know his magnus night be upset ) 

Alec : buffffffff… (he huffed in return) as you said I had a bath and I Washed that wound thoroughly .. What's next?? (he asked and throw himself on the couch and Leaned his head back on the head rest.. ) 

Magnus took everything in a clean tray and sat next to Alec by folding one leg under another.. He took Alec's right arm and placed his forehand on his thigh for support .. He kept on cleaning the wound with spirit and cotton…the bleeding wasn't stopping a drop of blood leakage was there… he frowned and took a tweezer to check for any remnant metal piece… throughout the time Alec gaze was fixed on him 

"szzzzzzzz…." Alec hissed in pain when Magnus tried tweezers on the wound.. 

Magnus : one sec, one sec.. (he said and took out the piece of rusted iron stuck inside the cut wound..) you Will be fine (he said and proceeded cleaning him without looking at his face) 

Alec :no I won't be fine…until you talk to me  (he said and Magnus stopped his work for a second and then continued) I told you, didn't I? … I was about to save the last person stuck in the basement which was filled with  fire.. That person was holding the rusted iron for support and accidentally he broke it and it got stabbed on me.. It's not my fault and neither is he… it was an accident and you are mad at me, it's not fair.. (he said without any gap) 

Magnus knows that person might be Mike's person…it's not an accident, he did it intentionally… 

Alec noticed that magnus was zoned out.. He snapped his fingers in front of Magnus' face to get his attention.. 

Alec:back to earth Mr. Lightwood bane… (he said sarcastically, again ignoring alec, magnus was almost finished with his dressing ) 

Alec : fine.. I am sorry that I thought to hide it from you and can't you see I couldn't do that…. I surrendered myself to you didn't I?? .. (he asked  apologetically, Magnus looked at alec without even blinking… to be honest he don't know what he have to do with the things happening around him)

Alec : don't be a stubborn bitch (he said looking  at Magnus and leaned forward to kiss him, he was this close to his lips but Magnus backed off…. "heyyyyy" alec yelled in disbelief… Magnus rolled his eyes but he thought Alec was cute when he behaved like that.. 

Alec shook His head fixing his gaze on Magnus and Leaned again to kiss and he made a move but Magnus backed off again.. "heyyyyy…Damm.. what the…." Alec said with an annoying face … magnus smirked to himself but he wasn't showing it out..