Pt 7

"I got some tea for you Luisa!" Oh boy "it's about that singer we like!" Now I was invested "what about him?" I sat Mrs. Guzmans new piano down "Y/n listens to his music." Ok never mind "huh." Mirabel and Isa sighed "come on Luisa just get to know him. I'm sure he'd work perfect for you because-" I looked at them "hes not looking for a relationship." They looked at eachother then back to me "how do you know?"

I averted my gaze immediately "because I spoke to him...and eaves dropped a little." They both let out a loud "HA! I knew you were talking to him." Making me blush "Abuela is having some single person party in a few weeks Luisa. If he's there that means he's thinking about dating someone. Hoping someone special is there." I knew she had a point "unless Casey drags him along." They both shot me playful glares as I smiled "how much do you know about him?"

As they tried to get me to tell them what I knew, my phone dinged, specifically the sound when the one TikTok singer we were just talking about uploaded a new song, video, or went live on any platform "we have to see what that is." We had got home a little while ago as it was time for one of my breaks anyway.

He always spoke with a voice effect over his voice, but would sing without one. Either way you could tell he had a deeper, smooth voice, even with the effect, while he spoke.

"I uh...damn I never know how to start these...uhm, I would like to apologize for not being all that active." He always made sure you couldn't see his face either, but you could see the rest of him and I had to admit he was...very hot. "I've had some things come up recently including moving to Encanto, which is in Colombia, not Colombia Canada either, from the states and I've got other things to do here to keep myself hidden from the public eye." I watched as questions about us Madrigals started to come in and some were a bit rude.

"Ok, first of all I ain't gonna reply to some of these questions just because they are rude. Don't ask me how hot Isabella is without clothes on because I don't know and that is disrespectful to her to share that information even if I knew the answer to that. Don't ask me if sex with Luisa is rough either because that question is just...no. Never ask me these or I will block and remove you from my page. You get two warnings before you will be removed. You are allowed to ask me questions like my opinions and feelings for each family member." Mira looked at me "you gotta ask him about Isa." She gave her a nasty glare before smirking at me with a small nod "do it."

I was kinda interested in it, so I asked and he answered "my opinion on Isabella? I mean she's cool and all, but she's low key a bitch, but a cool one everyone could be friends with and one you wouldn't want to piss off or mess with her family. One of those people. In my opinion anyway. She's definitely one of those types that has attitude 24/7, but not in a rude way, its just how she talks, but like I said she's cool. I could be friends with her. She's also a pretty gal. Whoever ends up with her is lucky." Oh wow ok. That was really straight forward. I looked at Isa fearing her reaction, but she only laughed "we should ask him about you." I went pale, I know I did, as they spoke to me. Why was that my reaction? "No it's ok. I'm not worried about his opion of me." They gave me a 'you sure about that?' Look and I folded.

"Ok fine I'll ask him." I hesitantly typed my name out with the question then hit send "Luisa? I uh...well my opion of her, well you since you asked Luisa, is complicated. Not in a bad way. I mean it as my opion of you is your really sweet, kind, beautiful, a hard worker, theres nothing bad to say about you, your perfect. But that could just be the fact that your family has a tendency to have pretty women." I felt my face heat up as my sisters elbowed me from each side "anyway...my next song should be released within a week and-" as he spoke my sisters spoke over him.

"We need to find out who he is." I shook my head "no we dont." They looked at me "you know something don't you?" I shook my head "no I don't. I'm just saying we shouldn't because he probably has his identity hidden for a reason." I had a feeling I knew who it was and if I was right, knew he wouldn't be too happy about his identity getting out because of Isabella and Mirabel.

"I'm gonna go." I needed a bit of me time, so I planned on going to my usual spot. The barn with the donkeys. That was if Y/n wasn't there. Not that I minded I just didn't want him to see me talking to the donkeys like I always do.

As I spoke to them I heard someone walking towards the barn, only because they were listening to music and singing along quietly to it. "I love the way you dance with anybody. And tease them all by sucking on your thumb. Your so much cooler when you never pull it out 'cause you look so much cuter with something in your mouth." They kinda sounded like, no Luisa no, anybody could sound like that. I watched in the corner where I was only to see Y/n walk in, stop, change the song, lock the barn doors, glance around, then take his shirt off. I didn't want to be in the wrong for watching, but I couldn't help it. Especially when he was doing the same moves as the male strippers the other night, but better then them. He undressed as he danced and I was definitely drooling as I watched. There was just something about Y/n that made him stand out from others and it wasn't the fact that he had the best figure either.

After a while I heard someone yell my name looking for me, but I didn't want to stand up and just reveal myself. I wasn't sure what to do.

I opted for sneaking up to the loft and acting like I fell asleep up there, which I did take a power nap for about an hour before Y/n showed up, but that was besides the point. I eventually got the nerve after sneaking into the loft to climb back down and when I did he slammed into me and made me lose my balance, but I didn't expect him to catch me and give me this mischievous grin. "Watching me were we?" I was sure I looked like a tomato "n-no?" Why did I say it like that? "Haha it's ok. I don't mind performing for someone as beautiful as you." He stood me up straight and kissed my hand making me want to faint. "I knew you were there the whole time." Now I wanted to faint for a different reason. "I-I uh...sorry." He just laughed "if you want to see me that bad just ask. I'm willing to undress for someone I like." Oh wow. I stared at him "Luisa?" I blinked and hummed "you gonna stop staring or...?" Was I staring? "Or what?" Why did I ask that? "Depends on what you want."

He walked close enough our chests now touched and the slightest movement from either of us and our lips would touch. "What do you mean by th-that?" I stuttered as he placed a hand on my hip, almost on my butt, and gave a gentle squeeze "Y/n?" I finally met his gaze "can I kiss you?" Where did that come from and why wasn't I nervous? He chuckled "whatever you want darlin'." I felt a rush of heat run over me as his accent hit me like a ton of bricks in all the right places. "Luisa!" Its like he knew what I wanted, but wouldn't initiate it as if teasing me. "LUISA!" I blocked the voice out as it drew closer and I closed the gap between us allowing our lips to move in sync and even go as far as allowing him to place a hand under my chin as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I held back my urges.

"Luis-OH!" We both jumped and spun to look at not my sisters or cousins, but my papa. "S-si papa?" This had to look so bad. He cleared his throat "uhm dinner is ready, but I see your already working on your dessert." Oh dios mio, papa. "Dad it's not what it looks like." I glanced over at Y/n who had a raised brow at me "at least invite him over for dinner first Luisa." He was embarrassing me on purpose and I knew it. "Also Y/n" He looked at him and it looked like his face was red "for future reference, when you make moves on one of my daughters, block the door. I have a key." He held it up and he nodded "yes sir. Not yes as in if I ever make moves again, but-" he stuck his hand up and he fell quiet "I know what you mean Y/n. Luisa let's go."