Pt 71

"Y/n M/n L/n! If I have to carry this whole cabin back to town, I will and don't think I'm joking." I was currently ignoring Luisa who knocked on the door "and I know damn well I didn't fly thousands of miles, eight and a half months pregnant, having to deal with your wicked grandmother the entire flight just for you to ignore me. Open the Goddamn door before I bust it down!" My hands shook as I looked at the bloody knife in my hand."I know you aren't ok, and I've been worried about you ever since you just disappeared and didn't update me."

"She wasn't worried about you. She's lying. You can't believe her." I felt the tears sting my eyes. What was going on? "Did you hear me, boy? Don't let her in." I froze with my hand on the door knob. "Y/n mi amor, please...I don't know what's going on with you, but I know something isn't right. Just open the door." My vision started to go blurry, and I got dizzy. "Come on, boy. We better get home." I fell then reached for the outstretched hand in front of me."I can't...I can't leave her. I can't leave them." "But you already have, so why can't you now?" I groaned and felt myself slam into a wall when I tried to stand up. "You can't because you fell in love. You started a family. You never hit a woman when they'd make you mad. Those make a man weak. Now get up and let's go." I groaned again. "I said I can't!" I swung at the human figure next to me, but no one was there.

"You missed." I jumped, not expecting the figure to be behind me. I jumped again when I heard Luisa snap the door off its hinges. "No, Luisa, don't!" I slammed into the door, making her fall down the stairs of the porch. "Well, would you look at that. You just hurt her. She won't forgive you for that now. You better come with me." I shook my head and held it between my hands. "Stop it, stoP IT, STOP IT!"

I wasn't one to get scared easily, but I shook from being terrified. "Oh, what's wrong? Is little boy scared of me?" I could hear he had an evil grin plastered on his face. "Or are you scared of what's going to happen to her, should she enter this place and find you've followed me? Either way, it's pathetic." I could hear footsteps approaching me from behind, but my vision was going in and out. "Oh my god...Y/n?" I turned and looked to see Luisa looking at me with a hand over her mouth. I couldn't tell if she was horrified, scared, or shocked to see me in this moment/state.

"That's right, boy, look at her. Look at your only weakness. Let her see your crazy side, let her see the person who will kill a mother and a daughter. Let her see the true you!" She stepped towards me, and I took a step back. "You shouldn't be here." She looked around, then I watched her eyes land on the figure between me and her. "I should've known you two had something to do with this. What did you do to him?" I wasn't crazy? The figures were real? "We only gave him a few things to... encourage him." I watched Luisa ball her fists up. Why was she upset? "Like what?" That was a different tone I've never heard from her. It was kinda hot. I couldn't hear what the figure was saying, but I could tell it was pissing Luisa off more and more.

"Why couldn't you two just let him be? He has a life full of people who love him and need him. Not including me or Willow." I could feel my world starting to spin."Why are you two so obsessed with him!?" Why do I feel so tired? I reached out for someone as I stumbled and started to fall. I felt someone grab me after I hit the ground, and I had a feeling it wasn't Luisa, but one of the figures as they were hurting my already hurt body with whatever they were doing.

"STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Was that Casey? "GET OFF HIM YOU STUPID BITCH!" I felt the figure get thrown off me and heard a loud thud before my body started to shake and my vision went out the door along with the ability to do what I wanted. As the figures spoke, all I knew was that I needed and wanted to obey them regardless of what happened. That's was until through the commotion, I heard one order that I needed to kill Luisa and her unborn child.

I froze and felt a sharp pain to the left side of my jaw, snapping me back into reality in some way. "What the fuck Casey!" He looked at me and he was as white as a ghost with fear, but relieved at the same time. I started towards him when I watched a chair fly between me and him and shatter against Luisa. "You little bitch!" I heard someone shout a command and for some reason my body started to fight itself on whether to listen or not.

"Y/n M/n L/n" I started to feel a migrane coming on worse than before "Y/n please just listen to me..." my body froze and time stood still as the mist angelic voice spoke to me.

"Look Y/n I don't know if you'll make it out of this one, but regardless I want you to know that you've been nothing but perfect to me, even when we argue and fight. You've went from some stranger to the man I'm going to be with for the rest of my life and watching you be such an amazing father makes me feel like if I ever lost you I'd be a terrible mother, so please fight whatever they've done to you because I don't want to hurt anyone or lose you." I looked around as my head pounded "I- Luisa..." I reached for her once I found her, but I felt pain shoot up my back and I winced. "Luisa..." I felt someone hit me with something metal then I felt some type or electricity surge through me "Luisa..." I wanted to curl up into a ball and just cry. Why was this happening to me? I just wanted this to be over and that's when I heard it...