Pt 34

I was loving listening to Y/n sing. I guess the rest of the town was too because they ended up in Casita with the rest of us.

"This one I haven't released yet or even recorded, so please bare with me if I make any mistakes. It's one my dad wrote for my sister Lilah and quite frankly it works for Willow, my daughter, too. It's called God bless the boy. It really goes for any father in a way. Including you Agustin. I know Luisas a daddy's girl." Papa smiled at Y/n as he started into the song.

As they figured out what song to sing next one of Y/ns aunts came up and sat next to me "your his fiance right?" I nodded "si, that's me." I smiled at her "well you know you shouldn't let Y/n have so much freedom and-" Willow looked at her "daddy says your a witch and no one should listen to you cause all you do is spew crap and cause problems." I watched Y/n look at Willow before jumping off the stage "hey, don't say that to her." She huffed frustrated "but you said that's what she is because she was spoiled rotten and -" I listened as she went off. She was very blint for a 5 year old "yeah baby, but you can't say that stuff to her because-" she scoffed "aren't you going to teach your daughter some manners? Teach her to respect her older family members?" He looked at her "I've been working on it aunt GG." She hummed "well you aren't doing very good at it." He sighed "I know I haven't been, but atleast I've been trying to be part of her life and teach her to be respectful unlike you did with your kids."

She scoffed beyond offended before cocking her hand back to smack Y/n and something in me snapped or took over as I grabbed her wrist and just held onto it as she fought me to get it away from me "if anyone needs to be taught respect and manners its you. How about instead of going after a child who's been with an abusive mother most her life and doesn't know right from wrong or her father whos been doing his best from thousands of miles away you stop and take a look back on yourself, or are you to old to see your reflection you vampire?" I watched Y/n turn away to keep from laughing before finding his composure "Luisa you can let her wrist go. Ain't GG, you can escort yourself out of here." She stood up and stomped out and everyone watched "good riddance man."

Y/n suddenly rubbed the top of my head in a playful manner "look at you Ms protective." I chuckled slightly embarrassed "I don't know where that came from." He shrugged "it shouldn't matter where it came from." He leaned in close to my ear and lowered his voice to a whisper "it was hot and turned me on." I smacked him "dont be saying that here." He giggled and jumped back onto the stage "this next songs called give a cowboy a kiss. Luisa and Casey helped me write it."

I heard his dad chuckled before he leaned behind Y/ns mom "sorry about last time I was here." I gave him a warm smile "I accept your apology." I looked up at Y/n and he was giving me that look, so I looked away with a slightly red face "Luisa, come here." I stood up hesitantly and sat Willow down in my spot "wha- AH!" He hefted me up onto the stage in one swift motion "sing with me." I shook my head "I dont do good with crowds." He grabbed my hand "just sing. The nerves will go away." I sighed "ok just this once." He pulled up a few of the songs I know and let me pick.

I felt like I didn't do very good, but no matter what Y/n would tell me other wise. I watched Y/n check the time then laughed at something Casey said "this will be the last song before everyone has to go, so let's end on something fun, right? This is called up to no good. I have yet to record it, but I have fun with my music."

Maybe another day I'll have to talk him into doing this again. The townsfolk seemed to enjoy it as did everyone else. Once all the townsfolk left and we put everything up we all filed into eat and Y/n just seemed more over the top then normal still. Normally that only meant one thing and I didn't like what it was.

"Y/n are you drunk?" He stopped in the doorway of the kitchen "not yet, but I'm damn close." He chuckled "no I think I am. I dont know. I was drinking with Casey and Jona, but I don't know how much I drank." He looped his arm around my waist "well I think it was enough. Don't say anything embarrassing please." He giggled "I would never. Just don't bring anything up you don't want to be said. I really don't think I'm drunk." I didn't think he was too drunk either, but I could smell the alcohol on his breath and he was acting kind of like last time.

When we sat down to eat Jona leaned over to me "I haven't officially met you yet. I'm his older brother Jona." I smiled at him "its nice to meet you." He smiled back then glanced around me at Y/n who seemed to have unusual amounts of energy "you might want to keep a close eyes on Y/n. He's had like five drinks and they were all different ones and they all had different alcohol percentages. He's definitely a little a buzzed if not on the verge of drunk." I nodded "I planned on it. Last time he shared something very private and I don't want him to do it again." He nodded then I took Y/ns hand in mine to keep him from sliding it under the hem of my skirt like he was trying to do. "Y/n not at dinner." He pouted at me "after dinner?" I sighed "I don't know." I got an idea. "You have to promise me not to say anything embarrassing and then after dinner we can have some fun."

"So Y/n, I noticed you have a hickey on your neck. How long ago did Luisa give it to you?" Mi familia looked at his like they were nuts and I already wanted to disappear not knowing what he was going to say, so I gave his hand a small squeeze "like two days ago." I had put makeup over all of mine "were you guys actually getting freaky or were you guys just making out?" He gave my hand a squeeze this time "that's none of your business." He chuckled "besides there's kids here so even if I wanted to tell you I wouldnt." So maybe he had this under control "hey Y/n" He looked at Lilah "want one of these?" She held up a beer and I knew what she was trying to do "no im ok." He smiled at her, still full of energy, and his family stared at him in shock.

"Y/n can you pass the bowl of stuff right there?" His dad pointed and he nodded before grabbing it with one hand and holding it out to him "how much strength do you got boy?" Isa knew the situation with Y/n as I had text her and explained it to her, but she couldn't help herself "strong enough to bruise my sister." I scowled at her and Y/n laughed "only cause she doesn't expect me to grab her that hard when we're.... not in a bad way grab her, but like the other way when we're, a good way." He wasn't trying real hard to keep from saying something, but he did also almost slip up twice and caught it, so I couldn't be mad. "Anyone could bruise someone else by grabbing them. It's nothing special." One of his other aunts rolled her eyes and her husband elbowed her slightly before Mira glared at her "well last I checked she could have a boulder smash over her head and not get bruise from it, so it's pretty special here."

His aunt only rolled her yes "you know aunt Kay you didn't need to show up. No one invited you. You invited yourself. Just like you did to my wedding and Sirius'." His family had some problems, and most of them seemed to he caused by the aunts. "Jona!" He looked at his mother "well it's true." Lilah was trying not to laugh and Y/n was in his own little world. This was going to be a long dinner.