Pt 29

"Y/n?" You turned your head to look at her as she shook you ever so slightly to wake you up "yeah?" It was always the nights you were getting a good night's sleep too, so you had to clear your throat to make it hearable "whats wrong darlin?" You sat up slightly with a groan mixed with a sigh "I just...don't feel right." You yawned "what do you mean? Like sick or uh..." you were having a hard time staying awake "uhm uh...sick or something else?" She held onto her stomach as it started to turn "definitely sick." You automatically eliminated the whole pregnancy thing as it had been a month and symptoms wouldn't set in that fast or they didn't with Jacey.

"You don't think I could be pregnant do you?" You shook your head "it'd be too early for any of that. Unless genetically you inherited something odd." She still wanted to be sure, so she sent you after a test which she took and it came back negative "even if you were Luisa it's too early for most tests to pick up, Im not trying to freak you out either. I think you just have a stomach virus or somethin babe." She sighed "how can you be so sure? I haven't puked again yet, so-" suddenly she spun and ran to the bathroom and you followed behind her to hold her hair "Luisa if you want we can go to the hospital in the morning just to make sure. If I'm wrong then by all means be mad at me." When she got done puking she wiped her mouth with toilet paper then looked at you "can we please? Nadie tiene que saber." You nodded "of course."

After that you were up and down with Luisa for three more hours before you gave her some medicine you took with you everywhere and it knocked her out for a few hours allowing her and you to sleep and her to feel almost 100% better when she woke up. "I don't think we need to go to the doctors." You shook your head "we are still going to go just in case. It's better to be safe then sorry. Your family gets up in about an hour, so that's our time to go and not be caught." She stared at you not sure how to feel about the information you just shared "dont worry, Casita is normally my best friend when it comes to sneaking places." She didn't believe you until Casita helped the two of you sneak out.

"Hola Luisa, hola Y/n. What are you here for today?" Luisa looked at you for comfort, so you took her hand "we need an ultrasound done. To make sure-" the lady nodded "I understand. Have a seat and someone will come get you shortly." Within minutes someone came out and got the two of you and took you back to a room.

"I'm not seeing anything, so I think you guys are safe, but come back in another month or if any symptoms start and we'll do a 2nd one just to be sure." You both nodded "we will, gracias." The nurse looked at Luisa "de nada." You left hand in hand and made it back just in time for everyone to start getting up, besides Julieta, and prepare for breakfast "where did you two sneak off to?" Luisa jumped "just went for a morning stroll mamá." She nodded as she continued to prepare the food "Luisa mija I need your help lifting a few things." She let go of your hand then walked over to help her mother "Luisa I'm going to go up to your room." She hummed letting you know she heard you then picked up a few things for her mother as you walked off.

The truth was was that you started to work at the bar, now night club, and Luisa knew since you spoke to her about it first, but she didn't care cause she knew she could trust you, but you needed to keep your form, so that meant working out more then you normally did.

"This just in Y/n L/n, also knows as the mysterious singer on TikTok, has landed in the number one spot for the first time since revealing his face and name and it's with, you guessed it, his song called 'Dangerous Man' and quite frankly I want to see the girl that made him write this song. I dont believe he's posted her on his TikTok, but I could be wrong. I love some of the notes he hits in this song and the way he explains things. It could be because I've always been excited for this song ot be released, but who knows. Anyway, this is 'Dangerous man' by Y/n L/n."

"Wow! That's all I have to say. Next up is his song that's in the number two spot called 'Swing' and I honestly believe it may surpass 'Dangerous Man' in the next week or two. He says it's based off of his teenage years when him and his friends would sneak into bars and hit on women, but usually he was the one women would want to take home and-" Luisa snorted remembering when you told her about rhat once, but it only got better when the 2nd person on the radio interupted the other one "do you blame them? Have you seen how that man is built and how he can move? I'd want to take him home too." Everyone in the kitchen laughed a little now that everyone was starting to get breakfast "this is 'Swing by Y/n L/n."

"I do have to say Tori I am quite excited for his next one he released the name of just this morning called 'Long Black Train.' He said he's really pushing himself with this one because the notes are much lower then he's used to, but he wants to see what he can do as well as-" you walked into the kitchen "what're you listenin to the radio for?" Everyone jumped and turned to look at you. It was just the women, except Abuela, in the kitchen/dining room area which confused you, but you brushed it off like always as you walked towards the fridge for a drink "how are you so quiet?" Dolores didn't understand how she didn't hear you walk down there "I've got secrets." You grabbed a bottle of water "oh yeah Y/n?" Julieta turned to look at you in her chair not expecting you to be in just shorts "if your looking for any of the guys or boys they are out with Abuela getting new suits. Abuela is hoping you'll join them."

You noticed Luisa 'watching' you VERY intently "yeah I'll catch up with em. I just need to shower." You noticed a bit of drool starting to come out of Luisas slightly open mouth "you might want to close your mouth darlin." You walked by and wiped the drool away with your thumb "oh uh...my bad." She looked at her tia and mamá a bit embarrassed, making them smile at her as you walked away.

"You know mija, if I was your age and single I'd scoop him up." Everyone looked at Julieta shocked "Julieta behave." Pepa gave her the look of 'I can't believe you said that, but it was funny.' Making Julieta giggle "see Luisa? I told you people are obsessed with me." She only rolled her eyes while you laughed and started up the stairs to shower to be presentable to Abuela.