Pt 11 (NSFW)

Warnings ⚠️: NSFW snippet somewhere down below!

You took a deep breath as you recorded you next song knowing it could hit #1 easy and that it did.

"This just in the mysterious singer on TikTok has released his fourth number one song called 'Ride the lightning'. He says he wrote it late one night when he wasn't feeling 100%. This is 'Ride the lightning' by the mysterious singer on TikTok who goes by the_secret_cowboy."

As your mom and dad listened to it on the radio on their way to the airport they looked at eachother with tears in their eyes knowing their little boy wrote and sang that song "look honey I have to be honest with you about something." Your dad looked at her "what is it babe?" She sighed "remember that time you hit Y/n really hard upside the head then I did cause he said I was cheatin on you?" He nodded and she let a few tears fall "I was cheating on you at the time. I'm so sorry." He clenched his jaw "I was cheatin on you at the time too honey. I'm sorry too." They leaned across the console and gave one another a kiss to accept one another's apology "in honor of this number one hit here are his other number one songs. This one is featuring his best friend Casey Walters. Heres long live cowgirls."

"This next number one song hit home with alot of people. He wrote it after he lost his grandfather a little over a year ago."

"This next song he wrote after his baby momma divorced him and also after his grandfather died. This one was within a week of the song we just played. He's got potential. We just wish we knew who he was. Here's his second to last most recent number one. Its called Til You Can't."

"And lastly here is his most recent number one before the one he released just last night. It's called Not like us to signal his friendship with Casey Walters and where they grew up. Man I love this kids voice."

"He has alot more songs that have gone viral, to name a few there's one called 23, Wild as Her, Outlaws and Outsiders featuring his best friends Casey Walters and Ethan Arnold and his one brother Jonas L/n, Wild as you, Rock and a hard place, and many more. He says he is currently writing one about a girl in his new home town of Encanto, Colombia. I'm personally really excited for this one. He gave us one kine from the song and it says "you make me want to rob a bank and make love in the pile of money." The people laughed as did your parents "he's definitely your son." Your father laughed proud of your word choice.