Pt 36

This is still in the same POV as Pt 35 also don't remember what we did for your mothers name in the past and don't want to look, so her names Serenity now

"Has anyone seen Y/n?" Your mother was worried about you after you ran out of the restaurant like you did "He showed up here looking for Luisa and almost plowed us over in the process. Pepa told him she was at his place and he took off like a shot as he yelled thanks. Is everything ok?" She shrugged "I dont know. His phone was going nuts this morning at breakfast and when he finally looked at it him and his brothers, well brother and Casey, exchanged a few words then he gave us some money to pay with and disappeared. When I asked him before he left if it was an emergency he told me no, but if he stayed any longer it might be. He didn't answer the door when I knocked at his place and the door was locked. I couldn't hear anything coming from in there, but that doesn't mean anything." Aunt Ava and Pepa had worry go across their faces "maybe try his place again. They definitely haven't came back here. We were just looking for Luisa in her room and she wasn't there."

Cue Dolores walking in and attempting to slam the door. "Whats wrong mi hija?" She groaned "I just heard alot of things I didn't want to hear today already." Pepa nodded "go take a break from it mija." She headed up to her room when Isabella and Mirabel came down the stairs "do you guys know where Luisa and Y/n might be?" They looked at eachother with wide eyes, glanced at the other three then looked away from the other women in the room "Luisa said she was headed to Y/ns place to do something. She wouldn't specify what it was. All she told us was, and I quote 'I'm going to Y/ns place to do something. Don't expect to see me until late tonight or tomorrow morning.' She tells us that all the time when she goes over there, so we never know what she's doing unless she texts-" their phones went off and it was Luisa.

L: can you guys bring me some clothes please? I forgot PJs

"Is that all it says?" Mirabel nodded "I dont know why she can't come get them herself its the middle of the day."

I&M: yes but you owe all of us an explanation.
L: all of you?
M: me, Isa, Y/ns mom, tia, Y/ns tia Ava. His mom is worried sick about him and you.
L: my bad 😅 I made him leave bteakfast in a rush this morning.
I: me and Mira will be over soon.
L: ok, Y/n will answer the door. Bring some of mamás food too please.

"So they are there?" They nodded to answer your mother's question "why didn't- ugh I'm gonna kill him." Aunt Ava giggled. "Calm down Serenity. They were probably just having a little fun. Doing what most young couples do." Isa snickered as Mira got Luisa some clothes "knowing those two and what Luisa told us. They more then likely were señora L/n." Your mothers face went red as she got a bit more upset "if he would've just said that this morning I wouldn't be mad at him." Pepa and your aunt giggled "he probably felt awkward saying it infront of you guys. If anyone is going to be weird about it it's going to be Y/n." Your mother sighed "I know, but I cant help but be mad at him a little." Pepa smiled at her "that's just part of being a mother."

Back with you and Luisa

Luisa really couldn't feel anything from her waist down, so you used your really nice computer chair meant for gaming to get her from one place to the next after you heloed her dress and she couldn't help but giggle about it as you had fun pushing her around and even made a few jokes "hey Luisa." She smiled not knowing what you were up to as you helped her onto the couch "hey Y/n." She chuckled "what?" You laughed "do you know how to piss off a horse?" She shook her head "no I don't. How do you piss off a horse?" You smirked "you stand on it." You stared at her with a straight face before she smacked you a little too hard and you both laughed, after you acted offended by the slap.

As you sat on the couch with Luisas head on your lap while you watched one of her favorite movies a knock came at the door "come in." Isa and Mira walked in with a bag of clothes "here's the clothes you asked for Lu." She looked at her sisters "gracias mis hermanas. You can sit them in Y/ns bedroom." You shook your head "no actully they cannot. It is a mess in there. They can sit them on the table." Her face went red "oh yeah huh?" They sat them on the table then stopped and stared at the two of you "what?" They took a couple steps closer and really stared at you "no seriously what?" Luisa sat up "leave him alone guys." Isabella burst into laughter "since when did you give him those?" Luisa tried to look, but couldn't move unless she used her upper body strength and she really didn't want to do that "turn your head." You did and she seen what they were talking about "I've done it several times. Have you guys never noticed?" Thats when they noticed hers.