Pt 25

Warnings ⚠️: speaking of/parts of story part 23

"I think Y/n bruised me when he grabbed my arm." Mirabel examined her arm "he probably did." All us girls were having a girls night/sleepover in my room, excluding the parents, and I just listened as they all spoke "I mean when he went off on me it was a little scary. Its like when Luisa cusses you. And his stare can cut through you." I laughed with the others over that one "so Luisa, what's he like?" My eyes got wide from being put on the spot "uh well, it, it depends." They looked at me confused "we're meaning in the bedroom."

I felt my face heat up as I averted my eyes "he's ok." Lilah snorted "that's not what you told me." I sighed "ok so he's better then ok, but I don't really want to think or talk about it." They all gave me concerned looks "did something happen between you two?" "No, no, no, nothing happened. I just dont like to think about it cause uh..." I felt a wave of heat wash over me "cause why?" Lilah smirked at me "just cause I don't." I could feel my face heating up "its cause it does things to her." They all caught on and giggled "you don't have to think about it to tell us. Just tell us about the most recent time." I groaned "ok fine." They all seemed to huddle closer to me "we're listening." I sighed and bit my lip as I thought back on the other night.

"Come here darlin." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"I remember he uh..." I closed my eyes and swallowed hard.

"Y/n" He put my back against my door as he slid into me.

"He what? Spill it Luisa." I took a deep breath "he got Casita to make it to where no one could hear us or get into my room before we did anything, but I had fun and he's good at what he does, but he did bruise me a little." Even Lilahs eyes got wide "He bruised you?" I nodded "yeah. It's no big deal though cause they're almost gone now, but-" that was a bit of a lie. Mamás food didn't make them go away and they were still very obviously there. "You got to let us see." I shook my head "you don't want to see them."

"Lay on your stomach and spread your legs." I hesitated then jumped when I felt his fingers tap my ankle "further." He positioned my legs where he wanted them.

"But I-I brought it on myself cause he told me not to do something and-and I did it anyway and, well he didn't bruise me because I didn't listen he just got carried away, but he got a little rough with me cause I did something he didn't want me to." I didn't mean to sya that, but it was too late now. "Darlin I brought you your skirt your asked me for from my house." Y/n immediately locked eyes with me as he opened the door then met eyes with everyone else in the room and they didn't have good looks on their faces "I'll just set it right here and gOH-" Isa grabbed him with some of her vines "ISABELLA NO!" She looked at me shocked "put him down." She folded her arms "but he hurt you." He looked at me confused and worried "when did I hurt you?" I sighed and pulled him out of the vines "you didn't hurt me, you just...bruised me." I looked away from him when I said it.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to. When did I-" I gave him a specific look and he looked down "oh...yeah I'll just, I see I interupted something, so I'll just go." He went to leave and I watched Lilah grab his arm "not so fast. You're getting a makeover." I yanked his arm away from her "no I am not. I am going home and I am-" I grabbed him "shit." If this gets the attention off me I'm willing to do anything, but it also sounded fun. "No I'm not doing this." He started to squirm as my sisters and Dolores stood up "hey, hey, hey. No dont touch my belt." He brought his legs up to my arms around his torso so Lilah couldn't take his belt "you can use anything except the belt to tie me up." Mirabel grabbed a leg and so did Isa as Lilah went for his belt.

"Damn you woman." He started to wiggle enough I dropped him and he hit with a loud thud then laid there a moment "someone is gonna pay for this and it's not gonna be you." He pointed at me as my sisters took his boots off and Lilah wrapped his belt around him "you've got some big feet." He rolled his eyes "hey who has makeup?" His face went white "you aint puttin that shit on my face." Lilah made a pouty face at him "aww is little boy fussy?" I watched him bite his lip "you'll think fussy when I ruin your relationship." Lilah gasped "you wouldn't." "Try me." Me and my sisters looked at eachother as Lilah let Y/n go "fine you can go." She let him up and he stood up before stretching and putting his boots and belt back on.

After he had everything back on he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him, surprising me, as he placed his lips on mine gently "I'll see you around darlin." I nodded shocked he did that "see you Y/n." He smirked and winked at me as he shut the door behind himself "girl you are wrapped around his finger." I sighed "I know, but I camt help it." Lilah chuckled "he's wrapped around her finger too. There's alot you guys don't see or know about that I do. For example, if she were to ask him if he'd stay behind and let us give him a makeover I bet he'd say yes and sit here without any fuss the whole time." They all looked at me "what?" "What do you mean what? Go ask him." It did sound like fun. "Ok fine. I'll be right back."

"I can't believe I let you guys do this to me." He laughed as he looked at himself in the mirror "OH! Finishing touches we can't forget. Luisa where'd you put that dress?" He looked at us I'm disbelief "I already let y'all put makeup all over my face and it made me look like a messed up woman. I'm not puttin on no dress." I gave him a pouty face and he sighed "ok fine I'll put the dress on." I smiled and picked it up out of my one drawer "come on." He looked at me "you aint helping me put it on. The most I'll need you for is the zipper." I laughed as he stepped into my bathroom behind me and shut the door. "Sorry, but yeah you will mi amor." He rolled his eyes then started to undress.

I didn't mean to stare, but it was hard not to. I rarely got to actually see him where I could admire him the way he does me. "Keep starin and you might burn holes through me. Keep droolin and you might need to clean yourself up too." I wiped my mouth only to feel nothing was there, so I backhanded him as he laughed "I knew I could get you." It was hard not to laugh with him since his laugh was contagious "ok there its on." I held back my laughter "go on get it out. I can see you need to." I burst into laughter "I don't mean to laugh, but if you had a wig you could fool someone."