Pt 32 (NSFW)

That's right 3 in a row. I'm really testing some of y'all this month and hang on cause it's gonna be a LONG one ;) I will put the warning before it as well. This is also slightly fast forwarded, so this isn't like a week after the last story part. More like a few months.

You were recording a song and Luisa was helping Lilah when you heard Lilah giggle and say something to Luisa "hey Y/n?" You looked at her, but kept singing "remember that pact we made when we were little?" You nodded "you gotta hold up to it." You lost your rhythm and sighed as Luisa gave a funny look between you and Lilah as you played with your tongue before sighing "im not singin that crap." She folded her arms "you have to. We made a deal." You groaned "yeah when we were six and you still called me Bubba." She held up her phone "or else I tell Luisa an embarrassing secret of yours." She wiggled her phone "ok fine." She started the music.

"You wake up its raining and it's Monday looks like one of those rough days, times up your late again so get out the door." Her eyes lit up as you sang and Luisa was just confused "you can change your hair and you can change your clothes you can change your mind that's just the way it goes. You can say goodbye and you can say hello but you'll always find your way back home." She giggled "next one!" You sighed "do it or I post videos of you singing them." You sighed.

"Life is a party so come as you are dres sit up or dress it down or forget your guitar. Just be courage. This styles courageous. Everyone can rock out like a superstar." You rolled your eyes not believing you were doing this. "Lets get crazy get up and dance take a swing do your thing cause were takin a chance let's get crazy." She smiled "that's good." Luisa still looked from you to Lilah and back, very confused, so you explained to her "when we were little I made a deal with Lilah that I'd sing for her every time I hurt her or her feelings or if she was just sad. It had to be her favorite movie. If I didn't sing for her she'd tell on me or tell someone something embarrassing about me or something along those lines. You know practically everything about me, but I did go through a weird ass stage I haven't told you about yet and that's what she was going to tell you about."

"Ok that makes sense now. What even started this whole thing?" You laughed nervously "she wanted to play with my bull riders and bulls like toy animals and people and she happened to grab Lane Frost and Redrock, which where and still are my favorites and I lost it on her. I started to hit her with anything I could and throw things at her and kick her and then I felt bad and as mom and dad ran in to see what was going on we made that deal." She looked at you confused "Lane Frost and Redrock?" You looked at her slightly offended "dont get him started on that." You took your headphones off and walked out of the recording area "no. We are sitting down and I am teaching you about them. We're even going to watch the movie." Lilah rolled her eyes "have fun crying cause Y/ns a dick." She left as you started to explain everything to Luisa then found the movie '8 Seconds' and started to watch it.

"Oh yeah its kinda sad by the way." She shrugged "its ok I don't mind.

"Thats so sad." She was crying into your shoulder "why would you make me watch that?" She punched you in the chest hard enough it was definitely going to leave a bruise "sorry. I told you before we even got ten minutes into the movie that it was kinda sad at the end." She sniffled "yeah but I didn't think he was going to die that way or at all." You hugged her and rubbed her back "im sorry baby." She sniffled again "it's ok. You have to make it up to me though." She wiped her tears away still sniffling occasionally "oh really, how?" You handed her a napkin and she blew her nose before cuddling into your chest "I want you to fuck me." That was really straight forward for her "what way?" She smirked "anyway you want." You bit your lip as ideas started to roll through your head. "I like the sound of that."