Pt 14 (NSFW)

Warnings ⚠️: NSFW in this story part

Luisa made sure to stay there and listen to you rant since she knew it was helping you calm down. Once she knew you were calmer she released you from the hug and stood up off the couch "I brought a bag of clothes. I hope you don't mind me staying over tonight. Mamá and Abuela are ok with it." You stretched out on the couch "I don't mind. You can go change if you need to." She nodded and walked off, but after 20 minutes you decided to check on her "Luisa you ok?" She didn't answer you, so you got up and headed to the bathroom, but the door was wide open "Luisa?" You walked to your room door and it was cracked open.

NSFW below here ages 16+

"Luisa, hey are you ok?" You pushed the door open only to freeze and feel yourself grow hard almost immediately at the sight of Luisas bare back to you as she rode a dildo and tried to stay silent.

"Couldn't invite me to have fun?" She jumped and covered herself as she spun to look at you who leaned in your doorway "I-I didn't think I was going to be long." You shut and locked the door behind yourself "oh really?" She watched you as you undid your belt and slid it out of your pants "oh your not gonna like me darlin." She bit her lip "why not?" You smirked at her "you'll find out soon enough, but first..." you climbed on the bed so you hovered above her then placed a hand on her cheek as you kissed her deeply then ran your hand to the back of her neck.

You pulled your hand away from her neck and trailed it down until it found her hand that covered her breasts "dont hide them baby. There's no need for it." You gently moved her hand/arm away as you kissed down to them "mmhh" you smirked against her skin as you nipped just above her arreola and slid your hand down to her hand on her woman hood. The whole time she was doing her best to undress you with one hand. While your go to fucking song just happened to start playing.

(Cough cough: Casey being a weirdo)

You put pressure on her fingers at her entrance so they slipped inside her then slid yours in on top of hers making her moan out quite loudly "ssshhh" she bit her lip and nodded as a whine escaped her lips "lets warm you up darlin." You used your fingers as a guide for what you wanted hers to do so you could undress "keep doin that honey and I'll reward you real nice." She bit her lip and nodded as you slid your fingers out of her, licked them off then started to undress. After you got your underwear off and she could see you, she could only imagine how you felt inside her and couldn't help but moan at the thought of it "tsk tsk. I told you to be quiet."

You grabbed your belt off the floor then grabbed both her hands before binding them with your belt at her wrists and then looping it around your head board to your bed "this is mt favorite belt, so don't break it ok?" She nodded then watched slightly wide eyed as you grabbed her dildo off the end of the bed before climbing back on the bed and laying down beside her on your side before starting to tease her with the dildo.

You ran the tip between her folds and rubbed it on her clit a bit before running it up and down between her folds a few more times then slamming it into her making her cry out "you ok?" She bit her lip and nodded "good" you started to slide it in and out of her slowly "mmhh" you sat up and leaned over her to take her right nipple in your mouth and her left breast in your hand "Y/n, mierda" She started to move her hips and you stopped what you were doing "nuh uh darlin." She groaned "please." You kissed up to her mouth "with what?" You kissed her and she kissed back like she was starving for anything "you." Is all she could squeak out as you started to pump the dildo in and out of her at a rapid pace "ah, ah, ah" each moan became a higher pitch and she started to oull on your belt a little which told you she was close "does darlin want to cum?" She nodded and you took the moment to push her legs up and start to stroke yourself preparing for what you were about to do.