Pt 16 (NSFW)

Warnings ⚠️: small NSFW snippet starting the story part off

"Y/n, dios mio" I arched my back and bit my lip as Y/n held my hand back from rubbing myself. I dont know how we got here from fixing fence. "Luisa quiet." I groaned "I-I can't." He sat up, but rubbed me gently and looked at me as he licked his lips "then maybe I won't let you finish." I pouted at him as he hesitated in his movements "please? I was so close." He chuckled "just cause you said please." He winked at me as he leaned back down and licked my woman hood making me draw in a sharp breath "I didn't tell you ya couldn't moan darlin. I told ya to be quiet." He sucked on my clit and I couldn't keep myself from moaning.

"Fuck Y/n" I whined out and I felt him chuckle against me making my hands find his hair and me wrap my legs around him as if it'd bring him closer to me or make things feel better then they already did. "I'm cumming I'm cum-ah mmm mhm." He licked up the wetness that ad pooled under me and between my folds. The whole time I was trying to catch my breath.

Safe from here everyone

"Dont lay there too long. We got fence to fix." I gave him a thumbs up as he walked away with a cocky grin. I wanted to get in this man's head the way he does to me, so later that day I called the one person I dared to. Lilah.

Li: jurt wear some jeans.
L: I don't think I could find any in my size that'd fit me without ripping out.
Li: I could make you some. I make custom ones for Y/n all the time. I just need measurements.
L: I don't know. That means I'd have to explain it to my family and-

She cut me off.

Li: no you wouldn't. Find a day where your spending it Y/n and you guys are going out to do something, like a date, and were them. Tell him and anyone else that asks that you wanted to try something new instead of your skirt. You've got the hips and ass to draw him in with just your skirt Luisa, so imagine what'd happen if you wore jeans that hugged you just right.

She had a point and a good idea.

L: id much rather not imagine what would happen and when do you need me over?
Li: you can come over tonight. Well it'd be to Y/ns place, but I'll probably need his help anyway.
L: you calling me big?

I giggled when I said it so she knew I was joking.

Li: no, but yes. Yes cause your built big cause all you do is fuckin lift and move heavy shit, but no because your in shape.
L: I know I was just joking.
Li: I'm so glad you didn't say what Y/n normally does.
L: what does he normally say?
Li: it's a joke not a dick don't take it do hard.
L: oh
Li: it made you think of him huh?
L: no it didn't actually. I thought it was going to be something different. Look I gotta go. My Abuela is yelling for me
Li: ok see you tonight bestie!
L: see you tonight Li.

We hung up and I sighed. I loved Y/n and being around him, but I needed a break after the last 17 hours. My body was so tired and I didn't want to get all riled up around him because it's like he always knew when I was.

When it came time to go over there I decided to take Mirabel and Isabella with me. Just to be safe, as Y/n would put it. When I knocked Lilah opened the door, but something smelt really good. "Hey Luisa! I see you brought your sisters. I figured you would, so I talked Y/n into making a dish with our mom from our childhood called cream peas and potatoes. It's kinda like a soup. Anyway come in. All of you." We walked in and my sisters instantly sat down on the couch "Y/n quit eating the potatoes or we won't have enough to cook." I heard him giggle like a child "I have more mom. It's not going to hurt anything." She sighed at him "well you want to know what will hurt? This wooden spoon on your ass." I looked over at the kitchen to see Y/n giggling at his mom as she playfully swatted and chased him with a wooden spoon around the kitchen.

"Lilah why did you leave me to cook this with your brother?" I watched Y/n sneak another peice of a potato with both a mischievous and 'I'm gonna get in trouble' smile as his mom had her back to him "Y/n I swear to god if you dont stop eating the potatoes I'm going to tie you to a chair!" Mirabel and Isabella seemed to be entertained "or I'll poke holes in one of your condoms." His eyes only seemed to light up more as he started to take other things for the dinner and eat them too. "Y/N, DAMNIT!" I heard Y/n laugh then a loud thud before his mom burst into laughter "that's what you get you little asshole." Isa and Mirabel tried to hold in their giggles.

The whole time this was happening, Lilah was taking measurements and writing them down then taking them again to ensure they were correct. "What happened mom?" Lilah never skipped a beat in measuring. "He went to run from me and slipped on the water he spilled on the floor earlier before he hit the floor. Which is where he still is." I could hear Y/n still giggling "he looked like those videos you see of people slipping on ice in winter." I stuck the tip of my fingers over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh or giggle "I hope you know your girlfriend and her sisters seen that. Your girlfriend trying not to laugh at you." He sat up and could see me over the counter "she fucking laughs at me and she'll pay for it." He did this little head-bob that had attitude to it and he chuckled when he said it and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"You're playing a dangerous game here." His mom scoffed "yeah with a man who can't even beat a little puddle of water on the floor." We all burst into laughter, including him. "I may not be able to beat a puddle of water, but you wanna know what I can beat?" He glanced at me with a smirk. Please don't include me in this Y/n. I'm begging you. "Myself." He stared at her straight faced until she reached over and swatted at him since he now sat on a chair "not with guests over." He giggled some more and honestly, it was kinda contagious.

"Luisa I hope you realize this is what your boyfriend is like when he's practically drunk. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been talking about his, and your, private life." I blushed slightly and my sisters gave me those evil smirks that said they knew all "What do you mean I haven't been talking about it?" "Oh no. Luisa I'm sorry." I looked back at Lilah "why?" She started to blush "im just sorry ahead of time." I found it odd, but accepted the apology. "I just fucking uh told you and mom what we did last night." Lilah sighed as did his mother "yes Y/n we know now don't talk about it."

It was this moment I realized he was very expletive with his hands/arms when he spoke because as he spoke he motioned with his hands what happened and sometimes would flail his arms out like a bird when sunbathing and it was so hard to take him seriously, but with what he was saying I was beyond embarrassed.

"No? No? Why can't I talk about it?" They sighed "cause we have guests over Y/n." He scoffed "so? All we did last night was I tied her to the bed and fucked her. With her dildo and my dick. I mean not at the same time, but, but it happened. Then when I untied her-" "Y/n that's enough." "We, we, we finished then she wanted to do another round so I told her ok and-" "Y/n shut the fuck up." "She rode my cock better then any of my exes ever could or did. Even my ex wife."

I refused to look at anyone and hid my face in my hands. I just wanted to disappear "then this morning when fixing fence she, she, she told me that she liked watching me sweat and I told her that I could make her sweat and-" I watched between my fingers as his mom threw something at him and he dodged it "and then she- ph yeah I made jer squirt like 4 tines last night- her face went red and uh...what was I saying? "Nothing Y/n you were saying nothing." "Oh yeah her face went red and then somehow we went from the fence to the barn where I keep a few blankets in the loft for when I wanna take a nap and I ate her out there too." Lilah sighed "like I said Luisa I'm sorry. I thought he didn't hear me say something about it." I didn't even want to say anything "but I mean-" could he not shut up?

"I did draw her a bath last night after everything and we cuddled for, all night, I think? I dont know but I really like that girl. Not for the sex either. She'd make a good wife. Momma can I make her my wife one day? She's a hard worker and she's sweet and she's kind, and she holds me when I cry, and I hold her when she cries, and she, she, uh-" he stared at me a moment "Luisa can I see your boobs? Wait why'd I ask that? Momma I'm gonna go to bed. I love you goodnight." He got up and slowly wandered to his room where he shut the door and as soon as it was shut, all eyes were on me and his mom and sister wouldn't stop apologizing.