pt 50

I've been trying best not to be emotional or have breakdowns, but I cant help it. Y/n told me I was going to be emotional when I told him I was pregnant, but I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Every tiny thing I cry over or get mad at and I can't understand why it's this bad.

"Luisa are you ok?" Y/n wrapped his arms around me from behind "yeah I just-" I sighed "I hate how emotional I am right now. I'm five months pregnant and we've been doing good at hiding it, but damnit Y/n...my emotions are getting the best of me and I'm sure people have already figured out that I'm pregnant and, and..." I burst into tears again "Luisa take a deep breath." I did and it helped me calm down "dont overthink it mi vida. I'm sure if anyone has figured it out it's only a few people and that's ok. It doesn't make the announcement at our wedding any less special." I sighed not wanting the bad thoughts to come out, but they did.

"What if I'm a bad mom?" He was quiet as he found the right words "you won't be Luisa, look at all the town kids, they all love you cause your fun and most of all look at Willow." I rolled over to look at him "she loves you the most put of rhe two of us and she's barely been around you. You carry her around, tickle her, give her kisses, read her bedtime stories, hell you'll even sing to her when she asks and not to mention youcan make her giggle just by looking at her because you make her happy. You are more of a mother then she's ever known, so please don't be thinkin you won't be a good mom cause you already are." He placed a hand on my cheek "but what if-" he pecked my lips "no more what is. You've got this darlin. Just go to sleep and sleep it off for now. If you aren't gonna do that at least laugh with me about the fact that you asked my aunt if she walked with Dinosaurs as a child." I giggled "that was pretty funny." He smiled at me "see there's a smile. Now keep it there because I love it when you smile."

I fell asleep before Y/n did, but I woke up in the middle of the night to his absence. He was leaning on windowsill with the window open and was looking up at the moon that lit up the room. "Y/n?" He cleared his throat "yeah?" He stood up straight and turned to look at me "what's wrong? Are you ok? Are you feeling sick?" He shut my window and walked towards me "there's nothing wrong, I'm ok and no im not feeling sick." He let out a breath of relief "I want to know why your not in bed." He shrugged "I just couldn't sleep." He sat on the bed next to me "why not?" He fiddled with his hands "I don't know. Just my nerves I guess."

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach after a moment of silence "what are you doing?" He chuckled as he said it "give me a second." I placed my hands on either side of my stomach and gave it a gentle shake and it wasn't even actully a shake "wake up baby." Not long after a couple small kicks were felt and I watched him grin."You didn't tell me you could feel him movin." I smiled "I know, but I haven't had time to really tell you." He removed his hand then sighed "we should probably go back to bed." I nodded "I know." We sat in silence for a while until Y/n got up and climbed in the bed "hey Y/n?" He hummed "can you sing me part of the song you've been working on?" He was hesitant to tell me yes, but he did tell me yes and it made my night. "What one?" I cuddled into his chest "the one you call Lady." He kissed the top of my head "ok."

"I remember when I first heard your heartbeat it'd only been 8 weeks standin there staring at that screen was the first time you ever scared me, God knows I don't know exactly what I'm doing but we got her to fit through it, I hope you look just like your momma and love her like I do. You'll see close to perfect patients if you watch her every move. You can always run to daddy, you'll always be my baby, but look at her and learn how to be a lady." I knew he wasn't writing that one and was just doing a cover of the song, but he knew what I meant. "Can I hear the other one now?" He shook his head "nope. You have to wait just like everyone else." I pouted "please?" He looked away from me "no. You can't hear it yet. Just a few more days then you can hear it." I groaned "ok fine. Goodnight I love you." He hummed again "I love you too."

When I woke up I heard the shower running and looked down to see I didnt have a stomach anymore, so I checked my phone to see it was only July. "That was an odd dream." I hadn't realized the water shut off "what dream?" I jumped "well..." I told him about it he hummed "its ok I had a dream I killed another man." He had never told me the story behind him killing Lilahs one ex. "What are you lookin at me like that for?" I shrugged "I dont know." He studied my face a moment "you want to know the story behind the whole me killing someone huh?" I nodded slowly "you want the short version or the long one?" He found clean clothes to wear as I decided "the long version." He nodded "ok." He put his hat on like he did every morning then smiled at me and I melted.

"I was only about seventeen or eighteen at the time, but Lilah got together with this one guy we all really liked. He was respectful and treated her amazingly, until he didn't. She was with him for about three years and all three years he beat the living shit out of her. She always covered for him cause he'd threaten her that if she didn't he'd kill her. She had been telling me every time it happened, but wouldn't tell mom and dad. One day she called when I was out on a drive with Casey and Jona and when I answered she was sobbing. She told me that because she didn't kiss him when she first showed up he had hit her then when she apologized he picked her up and slammed her into the ground." He paused and I could see that just tlaking about it, it upset him.

"...I won't tell you about what else he did, but she had did her best to hide under his bed by dragging herself under it and it was the worst he had ever beat her. He left her on the floor to die cause he thought he'd beat her enough that she was bleeding out on the floor, which was true, but not enough to kill her as fast as he thought it would. When we showed up there I instructed Jona and Casey to get her to the hospital and that I'd catch up with them later. She begged me not to hurt him or do something that'd get me in trouble with the cops again, but I'd had enough. He owned his own place since he was twenty years old, but he didn't expect me to be waiting for him in the dark when he got home."

He shook his head "when he flipped on the lights I was sitting in his recliner 'cleaning' my .44, he just scoffed at me and said 'I ain't scared of a child.' And I just remember looking at him from just under the brim of my hat with a nasty grin before standing up and replying with 'your right, you don't need to be scared of yourself' and it pissed him right the fuck off. When he cocked back to swing at me I don't remember what happened, but when I came back around I had my .44 pointed at his head and everything hurt." I watched him remove his hat before he handed it to me "his blood stains are still on my hat. A reminder to me of what anger can drive a person into doing and for others to know I'm not scared to go to jail for the right reasons."

His hat was very sun faded and you could find a splatter across the front/one side of it that was dark and crusty. "How'd you get out of going to prison?" He shrugged "I dont know. I sat on the stand infront of everyone and admitted to killing him. I even told them what I had done with the body and where it was 'hidden' so I'll never understand why I wasn't found guilty." I examined his hat and found a few other things about it I never noticed and thought about asking him about them, but decided not to "thats crazy. I never knew Lilah went through that." He nodded "yeah, he fuckin beat her so bad it took six months for her to learn to walk again." My eyes got wide "really?" He nodded "yep, but it's whatever. It's in the past. Nothing to worry about now unless it happens to someone else I care about. I don't care if your my best friend or my family, but you lay your hands on a woman like that and it'll be your last time."

He took his hat from me and all I could think of is how hot he is when he was like this. "I'll see you tonight darlin." He kissed me and I held him there a moment before letting him go making him chuckle as he left. I love this man with my whole heart, I dont know what I'd do if I'd never met him.