Chapter Seventy Two: Like It's Our Last

"Learn to be the bigger person."
- Sam Winchester
"I'm 5'6, I'm never the bigger person."
- Gabriel (the Archangel)

Song: Naughty Girl by Sergio T

"Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl."

************

(NSFW: This chapter will contain smut later on. If you do not like smut, or you're uncomfortable with reading smut, just skip past it. I will mark the beginning of the smut with ××× to warn you. Do NOT report my story. You have been warned.)

The next week, Jodie had decided to have her first sleep over at Nova's. Bucky and Harlow seemed almost as excited as Jodie was, since it was Jodie's first sleepover at a friend's place. Yes, she had a sleepover at Ramonda's, but the woman wasn't Jodie's age, so she wasn't exactly a good friend of Jodie's. Nova was Jodie's best friend, which made the sleepover even more special.

Bucky had brought Jodie to Nova's right after she finished her schooling with Shuri. He didn't want her missing class, but he also couldn't expect her to walk all the way to Nova's on her own. He also had to bring her overnight bag, so one way or another, he would've had to bring Jodie to Nova's.

While Jodie was away, Bucky had made Harlow potato pancakes for dinner, and Harlow made a plum cake for Bucky in return. The couple worked very well together, always giving gifts to each other, even if it was simple things like a nice dinner or dessert. Bucky always wanted plum cake, so whenever Harlow had the chance, she would make it for him.

"Bucky, I have a bad feeling," Harlow commented, causing Bucky to look over.

"Are you sick?" He asked, but the woman shook her head.

"No, but I feel like something bad is going to happen," She replied, making him frown.

"Maybe it's just a feeling. I doubt anything will happen. Wakanda has a safety barrier up, so nothing can get in without T'Challa's permission," He said, causing her to nod a bit.

"I'm hoping this feeling will go away. Maybe it's telling me I'm going to trip over the bed again or something," She murmured, making him chuckle.

"That would be funny, even if it's the second time it happened," He replied, making her playfully scowl at him.

"You're such an ass, Bucky," She retorted, watching as a smirk played on his face.

"No, but according to you, I have a great ass," He said, making her laugh.

"You say the same about mine," She answered, and he nodded.

"I must not tell lies, remember?" He questioned, quoting Harry Potter.

"My nerd," She cooed, as she walked over and placed a kiss on his lips.

When she went to pull away, he pulled her back into him and kissed her harder. She grinned, as she draped her arms over his shoulders. The two kissed for a moment, before Harlow straddled Bucky's lap and deepened their kiss.

"Want to take this to our room?" Bucky asked, and Harlow merely nodded.

Bucky's eyes were full of lust, as he watched Harlow stand from his lap, and grab his hand to pull him to their room. The moment they were in the room, she immediately started stripping off her clothes, and so did he.

×××

"I can't make all your bad feelings go away," He murmured, as he carefully backed her up to the bed.

Harlow laid down and pulled herself up to the pillows so she could lay comfortably. Bucky slowly crawled up the bed, straddling her waist carefully as he did so. Leaning down to him, Bucky placed his lips upon Harlow's and began to kiss her deeply. His tongue meeting hers only a few seconds later.

Bucky trailed his hand down Harlow's side slowly, before his fingers gently ran over her folds. She let out an airy sigh, as Bucky used his index finger to gently rub her clit.

"So wet for me," He murmured, before he slowly pushed to fingers into her core, using his thumb to rub her clit,"my naughty girl," He rasped, as she moaned.

"Only for you, James," She answered, whimpering as he sped up the pace of her thumb that was rubbing her clit.

In moments, Bucky felt her clench around his fingers, before her cum coated his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of her, and brought his fingers to his mouth.

"You taste delicious," He murmured, as he brought his lips back down to her to allow her to taste herself on his tongue.

As the kiss grew heated once more, Bucky lined his cock up with her core, and slowly pushed inside. Harlow brought her legs up a bit, and wrapped them around his waist to allow him to completely fill her up. She cried out softly at the sensation of his cock filling her to the point she could see him in her lower belly. He gave her a moment to adjust, before he slowly began to thrust in and out of her.

The moans and cries he heard from her lips as they made love made his heart flutter. She was everything to him, and being able to be so intimate with her and so deep within her made him feel like he could live forever. The feeling of her warmth wrapped around his cock made him forget every bad thing that ever happened, even if it was only for a while.

"I'm close," Harlow murmured, and Bucky nodded.

"Hold on for me, doll," He replied, as he started to thrust harder and faster.

Only moments later, did he feel himself getting close. He kept up his pace, causing her to climax first, but he followed soon after. He buried himself deep within her, as she felt his cum coat her walls. Once they were both breathing evenly, Bucky pulled out of her. He stood from the bed and went to get a wash cloth to clean her up. He loved her, and he believed after care was one way to show her how much he cared...