Forbidden Words

Chapter 6

Forbidden Words ...

You want to do what ...screamed Suraiya...the whole Barkat Villa was filled with silence, an engulfing one...

Mom mai Aaliya koh is ghar par wapas le aana chahta hu...usse humari zaroorat hai ...

Aur mujhe ...Zain... Suraiyas eyes pierced his heart.

Here stood a women whom he loved immensely. After Osmans death she was the pillar of Barkat villa, she was his smile... one of the reason of his existence, but Aaliya was his heartbeat and he was suffocating every day without her ...

Mom mai jaanta hu aap us police station ki khaufnaak raat koh kabhi bhi apne zahem se nahi nikal payegi , aur na hi mai aapko sab kuch bhoolne koh keh raha hu...Par aap mere yakeen par toh yakeen rakh sakti hai na ...his voice was mixed with hope ... a hope that she might listen to his heart ...atleast once ...

He went close to her and held her hand, those gentle hands that had nursed him, caressed him with all the love. He gently kissed her hand ...

Mom maine shayad bahut galat kiya hai uske saath ...peechle ek saal se pagalon ki tarah dhoondh raha tha ...aur aaj who mujhe aise mili hai ...jaise koi anjaani si tasveer...

Usse kuch bhi yaad nahi hai ...na koi baat no koi shaqal...toh phir kaise nafrat ....his tears fell on Suraiyas hands ...Usse aise halat mai lekar aanewala sirf mai hu ...who meri zimaadri hai ... aur mai itna khudgarz nahi ban sakta hu...please Mom

Tumhare koi rishta nahi hai uske saath ...bhool na mat Zain ...Fahad interrupted ...

Par Dad ka toh hai ...unki sabse ajeez rishton mei se hai ...kya hum dad ke khatir itnasa nahi kar sakte...bhai ...Zains talk was breaking Fahads compulsions... he too loved Aaliya but the past was too painful and his moms hatred too strong ...

Apart from Zain the only person in the room who wanted Aaliya back was Nafisa ...Her regret was beyond words, being snubbed by Zain and living in her own repenting world , she was initially devastated to know all the things Aaliya had to face ...but she was still quiet...she had to be here to support Aaliya, get her memory back...and the day it happens she had decided to own up and walk out of this house...but right now Zain and Aaliya both needed her ...

Zain mai tumhara dard samjhta hu...par Mom ...she will never be able to move on and you know that ...Bhai please ek baar mere liye ...Fahad looked down unable to meet his younger brothers blazing eyes...

Agar use theek karne ke itna hi shaukh hai toh use Shabana aur Ghulam ke ghar rehne do ...mere ghar par nahi ...she spat the words ... aur kya pata shayad who khabhi thhek na ho...a wish Suraiya secretly wished in her heart now ...

Mai phoops aur phupha koh abhi kuch nahi batana chahta hu, Aaliya ne jab mujhe choda toh unhe bhi choda tha... Aaliya ke saath joh bhi hua isme hum dono ki galati hai ... aur ek baar uski yaad dash wapis aayegi toh mai use unke paas wapis bhej doonga...Aage joh bhi hoga who Aaliya ka faisla hoga ...the restlessness and fear of his actions were evident on Suraiyas face ...

Theek hai Zain ...Fahad said ...sirf tumhare khatir mai tayaar hu....Zain smiled for the first time in two days ...he held Fahads hand and hugged him tightly. It was a mini battle won ...a small small victory in his difficult world...

He looked with eyes that had hopes and love filled to the brim...towards Suraiya ...and kneeled next to her , she was sitting in Osmans black chair ...Theek hai Zain she said ..