Sabak

Chapter 11

Sabak...

He slept still...it was a Sunday ...maybe the first time in 15 days ...not having to go and bury dead people ...she looked at his face ...all their words ...were circling her now...the fear of the nightmare seeing him digging a grave his talks filled with pain had moved her ...

Was it a message from Allah ...

She did a quick wazu and sat down for her namaaz...finishing it she took the holy uaran ...flipping pages to see if she had her solutions in it ...she read about haram ...who gets labeled as one ...and what all horrid thing the list had ...

She had labeled him as one...since their relationship had dissolved and now having anything to do with him was a sin ...Aaliya closed her eyes...

She knew she shouldn't have told that he was haram for her ...it did insult her love...his love ...their sacred relationship...

she wiped her forhead ...it looked impossible to make him leave her ...maybe he was right ...she would have to love him to break him down ...his words that so rightfully summed up his state ...maybe she can try that ...hatred and ignorance were not helping her at all...

He had to go away ...she couldn't burden herself more ...when she had left Mumbai ...she wanted to be away from him ...and she was, though destiny played a sick game and again made her fall for him ...

As she opened her eyes ...she felt , she had to might go to extreme to push him away ...how was the question ...she slowly walked near the balcony ...

He squinted as the sunlight fell on his face ...she was smiling ...he looked cute ...even when he was angry sad ..or hurt she couldn't stop loving him ...but theirs was a broken relationhsip ...and now he had to leave ...maybe just maybe today she will be able to make him leave her ...

He woke up and scratched his hair ...and looked at her door ..with half open eyes ...that popped open to see her standing ...he waved at her ...she just starred back cold and blank ...he threw a kiss ...and winked again ...she went inside ...he smirked...

Chudail ...bas phholan devi bante bante reh gayi hai yeh ...muttering his curses he got up ready to handle the unknown ...

In his heart he knew he shouldn't have lost his cool...maybe she just wanted to hurt him , and he did get hurt ...badly ...but the word still resonated in his mind..."haram" ...a forbidden sin in his religion ...to be considered that the level of mistake was very high ...he had erred ...but he had tried to rectify his mistakes ...will she never agree to get back...a strange fear and sadness was looming his heart now...

She was waiting for him near the car as he walked towards it ...

Da ...good morning sweetheart ...

She looked irritated ...baitho ...putting away the disastrous nightmare that had shaken her hatred now, she had to act strong or he would never leave ...atleast his smiley face told her he would never do...

Aree bolo toh sahi kaha jaa rahe hai ...aur suno maine savdhani ke liye chachu koh bata diya ...

kal koh gayab ho jau toh who missing complaint dakhil kar denge ...

aur haa saara shakh tum par hoga ...toh joh bhi karo soch samajh kar karna ...police wale bahut dande maarte hai ...he was laughing as he saw her angry eyes ...

Baitho ...ya dikkhi mai bitahou...

Oh jaise tum baithe thi ...jab maine tumhe biwi manne se inkaar kiya tha ...yaad hai who policewale ...