Chupan Chupai

Sometimes its just silence that haunts yes ...when we try to run away from the inner voice of our souls...a pain that no one wants to feel...a hurt that no one sees...yes ..a breaking point ...

Words that have the power to heal ..silence that has the power to break ...this and the next chapter were the most closest to my heart ...as we seep towards the last part of the periclimax ...from then on 4 chapters and the story ends...

I will miss it ...it was my maiden venture ..and thanks to ur love i have the courage to write more ...made so many friends, heard so many complements ...that i am speechless ...

This 2 chapters were the best to write ..I learned something new ...and thats why I loved it ...compared to other chapters maybe it dosent have a shine since it waited to debut for 5 months, but these is pure words ..pure feelings ...I still love them

Dedication: Chapter 42-43, to the the only man I can ever type just my imagining a face ...so angelic his portrayal was that it compelled me to write ...my muse ..my inspiration. Someone who changed the way i feel and write ..who made me better ...the man who I will never meet or even be able to tell what he means to my small world . Some form of love dosent need labels, dosent need reciprocation nor acknowledgement. Am proud of my adoration for him...a virtual bond that sometimes is more potent than my real life sweetheart. My Zain is with me...yet this man who emoted so well that he pushed me to tell u his tale...Harshad ...this ones for you ...stay blessed ...

And to all of you ...

Hang on ...

Love

Sim

Chapter 42

Chupan-Chupaiye...

She stopped her car and got down ...straightening the ghagra, the mozdi ...its heaviness was wearing her off...once again adjusting the Oodhni ...now pulled down to hide almost half of her face.The lips with a dark shade of maroon lipstick quivering for a moment...the adrenaline rising ...finally she will see him ...

She closed her eyes ...to make a quick wish ...Ya Allah ...uski hifaazat karna ...aisa koi manzar mat dikhana jisse mera bharosa tujh par se dagmaga jaye...agar maine kabhi teri sach dil se ibadat ki hai...pancho waqt nammaz ada ki hai...toh tujhe uss har ek sajde ka vaasta ...mere Zain koh meri baho mai lana...

(Allah is sufficient for me and He is the Best Helper)

"Has -bi -yal-laa-hu wa ni'- mal wa-keel" as she read the dua for the time of distress and took her palms over her face ...to say Ameen...the confidence rising with every step

Rehmat khuda kar zara ik dafa

Dil dene ka keh zara falsafa

Ye naacheez ik cheez uski maange hai tujhse

Musafir ye dehleez uski maange hai tujhse

Khudaaya tu bata: Kahaan uska pata?

Pataa kar.

Main uske bina be-pata hoon

Be-pata be-pata be-pata hoon

she waited ...and the small Bluetooth on her ear finally came alive ...

Aaliya ...humari baat gaur se suno...aage 10 minute ke doori par ek khandar sa bangla hai ...tumhe waha jaana hai ...dibba lekar ...

humare information ke mutabik who 7 log hai ...aur shayad Zain bhi hoga ...