Choti Choti Khusiyaan

Chapter 38

Choti Choti Khusiyaan...

Part A

The car stopped when Rhea was still reeling under the Saaya spell that Zain has casted on her ...

She was happy to be in love and he was happy to re-live his dreams...life had given him another chance.

He didn't want to lose it ...not even a single moment of the new discovered happiness

Rhea peeked out ...it was a shopping mall...on Brigade road ...

Yaha ...yeh surprise tha tumhara ...

Haa...kyu pasand nahi aaya ...

Nahi accha hai...she tried to keep his heart ...not showing her disappointment,

she expected him to take her to a quieter place where they could spend some quality time ...not in a crowded place where you could barely hear anything ...

He pulled her hand and took her inside...a mall just like the Mumbai one...

branded shops lined both sides of the corridor ...people busy bustling in and out with shopping bags...

Rhea held Zains hand more firmly now...her memories of beach where she got lost were still fresh in her mind ...

They walked inside a shop...a saree shop ...

Zain went ahead and told something to the salesperson ..

a lady who examined Rhea from head to toe...Rhea tried to hide behind, an imaginary shadow now...what was Zain upto ...since morning he had been mumbling to people ...

The Lady ..in a vibrant kanjeevaram ...decked up as though she was about to attend a marriage ...walked closer to Rhea now...

Madam ...she pointed in the direction of the changing room ...

Rhea looked reluctantly at Zain ...

Kitkit ...mujhe nahi jaana...

Da ...ek baar mere khatir ...he smiled...

Rhea, walked behind the saleswomen like a small child was walking behind her mom...afraid to be lost again ...

Zain ...looked around ...

The clock ticked ...around 20 minutes later ...the saleswomen walked out and asked him to step in ...

It was one of the designer boutique showrooms, where every customer had a private changing room ...

Zains heart was beating faster now...

The Saleslady pointed the room that Rhea was in and smiled at him ...

Zain walked past two doors and finally reached his destination ...opening the door with anticipation ...

Inside in the mirror ...he saw her...

The most docile image...

She was clad in a light blue silk saree...a short blouse around her arms ...

the nine yards of untailored silken heaven wound up around her petite figure ...

the midriff adorned by a silver waist chain ...

the bit of milkish complexion exposed almost for the first time ...

her palu almost touched the ground.

The salesperson was amazing she had adorned her with accessories ...a beaded bangle ...a light golden chain and a jhumka ...golden in shade with a blue tinge ...

A mystical looking Rhea ...with a silver specked for a bindi...

Her short hair was braided ...just two incomplete ones ...and spiked with a jasmine ...the local mallige ...the scent had filled up the room ...

Zain stood non -pulsed ...not knowing if moving ahead would actually make him crumble in front of her ...

Da ...he finally mustered up the courage to speak ...

Closing the door ...enriching her smell and trapping her stunned image in his heart to be revived forever ...

She turned back ...anxious...she had never changed her look so much ...Saree was occasional ...but right now she looked more like a heroine ..a southern belle ...

Bolo...she consciously wrapped her midriff ...covering it with her pallu ...he smirked to see her cover the most appealing part ...

Bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho ...

Cartoon toh nahi lag rahi hu na ...

He chuckled ...ab chale...

Aise ...

Haa ...aise ...hi, his warm words always melted her decisions ...

She slowly walked out ...still wondering if she was even presentable ...

He walked besides her with a pride ...the saleswomen had a flashy smile ...

Settling the bills...he took her to his next destination ...

SIM