Tum hi ho

Chapter 3

Tum hi ho ...

She peeped out of her bedroom door ...Rehmaan was showing him the room right opposite to hers. She banged the door shut, when she caught Zain smirking and winking at her.

How dare he ...she murmured ...and just kept her head on the pillow ...

All sorts of memories flooded back...

Aaliyas memory, her pain ...Rheas memory and her happiness. She was torn...she hated him ...but her heart refused to splurge these colours of hatred. She knew he had left his family, his work all for her. But they couldn't be together again ...ever ...he had played with her feelings ...for three months

She closed her eyes again ...trying to distort herself from his constant humming of songs...

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa

Ik pal door gawara nahi

Tere liye har roz hai jeete

Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi

Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina

Har saans pe naam tera

Kyunki tum hi ho ...Ab tum hi ho...Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Chain bhi, mera dard bhi...Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

He was doing everything to get her attention...did he just think she would let him walk again in her life ...especially after whatever insults he had hurled on her ...the graveyard ...their office...she felt the bitter pangs of anger again pricking her ...

A new feeling of humiliation was slowly seeping in ...she had spent days in his office working as a employee ...he had even paid her a salary , the same place that her Mamu had given her as a meher and she had given it off...

He misused his wealth ..his power in her life ...thoughts that had anti zain effects were fast settling in ...and the bit of love that was still alive thanks to Rheas craziness was dwindling away ...

But first she needed her answers ...why did her Mami let him here ...she had told them ...

She picked up the phone and dialed Suraiyas number...

Jaanti hu tumne kyu phone kiya hai Aaliya ...her sad voice resonated from the other end...

Zain kyu aaya hai tumhare paas ...yehi vajah jaana chahti ho na...

Aaliya, beta use bas ek mauka do...uski koi galti nahi hai...

Thak chuki hu mai tum dono ki kasmo se...tumne hum sabko uss kamre mai tum dono koh kabhi bhi nahi milani ki baat ki kasam di ...aur ussne ...kisi aur baat ki ...

Aaliya ...beta ...tum nahi jaanti yeh pandhra din usne kya kya kiya hai ...she stopped herself...

Mami..theek se bataye ...mere jane ke baad kya hua ...

Ek baat batao ...uski baat sunne se pehle tumne faisla kyu sunanya Aaliya ...

Mami ...Zain ne khilvad kiya hai ...mazak udaya mere pyaar ka ...meri yadash miti thi ...toh usne mujhse ek naya rishta banaya ...dhoka diya usne ..

Meri dini talim mujhe usse rishte bane se rokti hai ...ek baar is tarah se muh mod chukka hai who ki ab meri rooh bhi kapti hai us akelepan se...

Par Aaliya ..usne tumse kitne minate ki...aur akhir mai jab tum chali gayi...tab who tut gaya tha ...

Mami theek se bataye ...kya hua ...