Har baat ki ek baat

Chapter 46

Har Baat ki ek baat...

Life ...it's a mix of maze ...the turns and twists that it holds are unpredictable.

Rhea whose life was getting twisted in hands of destiny was unaware what her loss of memory had done around her.

Ghulam and Shabana slowly started making a new relationship with her just how Aayat had done...

Rehman who had apologized to them about his behavior was now on cordial terms. Slowly accepting the bitter truth that they have lost a daughter forever ...and he had one for life now. It was a bit selfish to think but just the thought that Rhea would never be her old self again was hurting as well as soothing him. He was a lonely man with a son in Dubai and no wife..his life was fully occupied with clinic and his patients. Rhea was his life-line ...

Zain...was on a different level ...as the days passed by when Rhea was not well..he withdrew himself in a shell..No one knew in the fifteen days that Rhea was on bed rest ..when Zain came and when he left...it was as his existence had ceased. He only lived around her,the silence he had engulfed himself was evident to all.

Fahad had tried talking him out, but he refused to listen to anyone. A fear that Aaliya was lost forever and he would probably never be able to redeem from his past was settling in .

What will happen when the time-line settles out when Rhea would have to leave ...Zain had no clue. He was more determined to get his Aaliya back, though Rhea was more dear to him now.

Rhea whose flashes had totally stopped as Rehman had predicted was made to recall things now ...small incidents were repeated to make her re-collect her past.

Her relationships were played back in front of her so that subtly it would make her recall...

Rheas love for Zain had crossed her sane borders now...she had boldly told Rehman that she wanted to settle now , hinting about Zain.

As expected Rehmaan had walked out of the room.

Finally on the fifteenth day, she walked out and was sitting near the pool...

Da...yaha kya kar rahi ho...

Time-pass she looked away..

Kya hua ...koi baat hai ...share kar sakti ho...

Zain ...his full name meant some issue was loitering in her mind ..

Tumne Mami se mere bare mei baat ki...

He knew what she was trying to tell but he acted ignorant...

Kis barre mai...

Yahi ki hum ek doosre koh pasand karte hai ...

He looked at her and didnt know if he should smile or cry on that statement...pasand and marriage and ...

Da..mujhe unse baat karne se darr lagta hai...partly true ...

She was laughing ...Fattu ...

Dekho gai baar tumne fattu bulaya toh kya hua tha ...yaad hai na ...

She laughed at those memory ...that itself was faded now..her trauma had wiped up few recent events too..

Kya hua tha ...mujhe yaad nahi ...

He looked at her with tears in his eyes now ..he was losing both Aaliya and Rhea ...

Da..tum mujhe bhool toh nahi jaogi na ...he wanted to add phirse ...but stopped..

Aree koi sadme koh bhi bhulta hai bhala...she was giggling now..

He looked away..

Accha Mami koh toh mai pata lungi ...par tum bhi koshsih karna ...

He nodded...chalo shurvat karte hai ...

She looked towards Rehmans room his light was switched on ...

Dad se jakar haal chaal poocho

Kiska he asked tensed...

Unka ...she rolled her eyes..

Dimag kharab hai kya ..gabbar keh muh mai haat dalu ...na baba mai nahi jaata ...

Fattu ..

dekho Rhea tum mujhe yeh baar baar fattu kehna band karo ..

waise bji 3 ghante us swimming pool ke pani mai barish mai khda rehkar maine sharth jeetha tha ...kuch yaad aaya he said angrily ...

And she did remember those flashes ...

Aree haa toh ..par galti tumhari bhi toh thi ...challenge aur fattu hone mai farak hai...

Chalo ab jao ...she held his hand and dragged him upstairs ...

He felt as though someone had given him a dare ...he was sweating now ...

Just outside the corridor in front of Rehmans room he stopped...

Da ..chalo bhagte hai yaha se ...woh shayad so rahe hai ...

His murmuring didn't deter Rhea ...

Tum andar jaaoge ...aur unse baat karoge ...aur haa agar adhe ghante se pehle bahar nikle toh ..

Toh kya ...dhamki de rahi ho ...mujhe ...

Haa...

She crossed her arms ...tum jante ho mai tumhare saath kya kya kar sakti hu...her threatening tone was evident

He moved back ...tensed ...Da, yeh galat baat hai ..mai tumpar naraaz nahi ho sakta iska undue advantage mat uthao ..

She chuckled ...chalo jao andar ...

Accha bolo toh sahi agar nahi gaya ya jaldi bahar aaya toh kya karogi..he wanted to see what few options he had ...

Toh ...she thought for a minute ...mai tumse baat nahi karungi ...

She blew air inside her cheeks to give a puffy fishy look ...

Bas itna hi na ...tab toh mai bilkul anadar nahi jaunga ..

waise bhi tumse baat nahi karna ka suhnaa mauka kaise jane du...

Zain ...mai tumhara muh bhi nahi dekhungi ...

Aree wah yeh toh aur bhi badiya hai ...

She was irked by his behavior...

Poore ek din ke liye soch lo...he was still laughing ...

Na khana khaungi na hi davai ...darvaza band karke baithungi ...

Zain went quiet ...

Da..kya bachpana hai ...his eyes showed he didn't like her terms ...

Chalo jao andar ...

She pushed him towards the door ..he looked at her with a mild anger ...she giggled and hid behind the walls

SIM