Talash

Chapter 41

Talash...

Sunday Morning

Aaliya had just laid still, for the next 24 hrs she could just see people around her moving. There was a hustle everywhere, but for Aaliya her heart was filed with an uneasy silence.

It was full 5 days ...and she had no news about him ..every time the police came her heart sank ...the anger rose ..more because of her care now ...

How can he leave her alone ...how dare he endanger his life for her sake...questions ...almost rhetorical ones that never seeked any answers were playing again and again loudly...

Her eyes finally set on Zaroon who was standing near her bed, holding a rose. Aaliya got up and wiped away the tears that had crawled down her eyes...

Aree Zaroon, tum yaha ...she tried to fake a smile ...a difficult one ...

Rhea Mam aap kaise hai, he asked. His tiny voice filled with a concern of an adult. Theek hoonshe smiled...and looked up to see Altaf ...

Rhea ...as Altaf spoke

Aaliya looked up cold...Aaliya ..mera naam Aaliya hai ...Altaf ...

He looked down ...mujhe usse thank you bolna tha ...mere bhai ki jaan bacchy usne...uska ehsaan zindagi bhar nahi utaar paunga ...bahut bhaduri se lada who unse ...joh mai bhi nahi kar paya us din ...remembering how all of them were trapped in the auditorium room at gun point ..

Zain sir kaha hai...Zaroon asked

Aaliya was at a loss of words ...Zain ...who bhi aa jayenge ...she lied ...looking away towards the window and hiding away the sadness.

Aaliya ...Zain koh hum sab dhoonde ge ...mai jaa raha hoo...poore school mai search teams bani hai ...

Mai Aalisha Rizwan hum sab jaa rahe hai ...tum apna khyal rakhna ...usse kuch nahi hone denge ...as he walked out ...Aaliya was crying

When Zaroon came and held her hand ...

Rhea miss ...Zain sir koh meri wajah se us din aapne sazza di thi na ...maine unke liye sorry card banaya hai ...aap de degi ...please ...as she held his card ...she cried bitterly

Aur haa Miss Rhea... Yeh sir ne mere bag mei dala tha ... Saying that he showed her a phone ...

Aaliya looked back with shock and her hands shakily took the phone ...she switched it on to see the message ...a sms with an address and a code ...her heart leapt ...this was what they all had been searching for so long as she recollected the events what happened in the room ...

When she was reciting the dua, for the dead person ...Zain had searched for the phone and slipped in Zaroons backpack ...he knew all the time ...then why he didn't tell them ...they could have saved themselves ....

Holding the phone like a crazy women she jumped from her bed and rushed towards the door ...

Zaroon was all confused...what happened he had no clue ...as he ran behind her ...

Aaliya ran down ...almost falling from the stairs ...Looking at her the whole family stood up...

Aaliya kya hua...Suraiya asked concern...beta theek toh ho na...phirse koi bura sapna dekha...

Nahi Mami ...woh mil gaya ...woh phone mil gaya jise who log dhoondh rahe the ...ab hum Zain koh bacha sakte hai ...she almost screamed with happiness...