Choona

Chapter 40

Choona...

He walked behind her and slowly took her in his arms ...

her back still enwrapped in his arms ...a warm feeling of being intimate was slowly gelling in her soul...

She shrugged his grip and moved away ...

He moved with her ...not letting her escape from his arms

Rhea ...his voice had loneliness that she so wanted to eradicate ...

Mere liye bhi bahut mushkil hai ...khud koh rok paana ...

tum itne kareeb hokar bhi apne aapko rokna...

tumhare jism ki khusboo mujhe deewani karti hai ...

man karta hai ...sab bandishe tod du ..

sirf aur sirf yeh rooh ki bhook mitau ...

tumhe aise chuo ...ki bas meri hi khusboo reh jaaye ...

The scary fears were roaming around him ...what will happen when the cloak on her memory is unveiled ...these same moments will haunt her ..

or maybe she would still love him ...and never leave him ...a positive thought for the first time ...and he decided to let his emotions flow ...freely...at least for one night ...

Bahut dard hai ...he took her hands on his chest ...sliding them through the gap of two closed buttons ...his heart was thumping loudly ...her frigid fingers could hear them ...loud and clear ...

Mujhe bhi tumse door rehna pasand nahi hai ...par tum shayad abhi samajh nahi paaogi ...

jis din ehsaas hoga meri majboori tab shayad ...

His thoughts stopped midway ...he didn't want to see the day ...if she ever recovered ...and doesn't remember these very moments ...he wont be able to forget or forgive himself...

His grip on her waist intensified now ...pulling her still closer he made her petite figure merge in his masculine built ...

gently caressing and nuzzling on her forehead ...not leaving her skin of her forehead ...continuously moving his lips ...cherishing the simple moment of a kiss ...

he had waited for too long now...and every step was becoming more and more strenuous and painful for his will power ...

Rhea ...Da ...bas ek baar sirf ek baar ...he was begging now ...in a husky voice ...craving for her physically

She looked up ...when he was still hynothetically kissing her forehead...she saw a strange need ...a madness ...a physical need for a release ...an arduous feeling ...

Ab nahi bardhast kar paunga ...nahi rok paunga ...par ab bhi bandha hu ...sirf ek cheez mang raha hu ...ek tadap hai poora karogi ...his face solicited a need ...

She still was enclosed with a silence ...an inpenetratable one ...

Mai aankh badh kar kar sirf tumhara haath mehsoos karna chahta hoon ...mere jism par ...

Bas ek baar ...tumhare ehsaas koh rooh mai gholna chahta hoon ...

Bas ek baar ....the pain in his voice was giving away for the urge to fuel the fury that was burning hot in his heart

Rhea mai aur badle mai kuch nahi de sakta ...

na choo sakta ho ...na hi tumhara pyaar lauta sakta hoon ...

kya mujhe chooge ...mera khwaab poora karogi ...his face was nuzzling on her neck now.

Dogi ...

She was intently looking at his eyes ...

What was the chain that bound his physical separations ...his resentment was so evident that it scared her ...

what destiny their relationship had if he would continue to keep her away ...hold her at a distance where she could do every thing and he would still be helpless ...

But her love for him was boundless ...love doesn't need any rational justification ...

Continued...