Judi hui ek raat

Chapter 35

Part D:

Judi hui ek raat ...

Zains embarrassed face was hiding all through the dinner

They eventually walked in their hotel room ...

Jao change karlo ...

She walked in the bathroom to come out in a silky night suit ...

he had no clue where was she pulling out such sexy looking clothes from...the silk hugged her curves ...

Rhea lazily looked at him ...

She wanted him to finally cross the imaginary walls and come close to her ...

Getting inside the big comforter she pointed her fingers and called him ...waving sexily with a naughty smile ...

He nodded ...Nahi ...

She got up irritated ...

Kit kit ...ek hi kamra hai ...aur ek bada bed ...tum kaha sone ka plan kar rahe ho ...

he looked at the couch ..his friend his soulmate ...

She smirked at him...

Problem kya hai ...

Kuch nahi ...

Toh phir ...

Da ...maine kaha na ...humein thoda time dena chaiye apne rishte koh ...

She looked at him with a sad face ...

Accha theek hai ...par sirf tumhare sone tak ...she calmly smiled

It was one of the precious moments in his life ...

he distinctly remembered the last time they had slept together on the same bed..

how drunk he was ...how hurt ...and they had held hands ...to separate forever ...

Time stood to respect his memory ...when he slowly got inside the comforter ...

his long feet touching her pygmy ones ...

a mere touch that sparked a crazy urge to hug and kiss her ...

he switched off the lights ..not wanting her to see a lonely tear that had started to trickle down ...

He put his head on the pillow...

She saw a vision ...the blurry man ...the cloudy face had silently and lovingly dragged the edge of the pillow towards her face ...

she had moved back ...he came close ...

she moved further away ...

and he came to touch her face ...smiling ...

a feeling so familiar ...

their first night after re-uniting in Bhopal...it had those subtle moments that had left a flickering shadow in her mind ...

Rhea had closed her eyes and was smiling ...she liked the dream ...she loved him ...her cloudy man ...and Zain ...both ...

Zain saw the random smile on her angelic face ...and gently kissed her forehead ...

the morning kiss had turned into a first goodnight one ...

his lips touching her skin made his heart peel in layers of happiness...

he could touch her ..caress her ...see her smile ...and even hug her ...love was blinding his view now...and slowly a rushed thought screeched in ...

Sleeping on the bed was such an unusual thing now ...he had forgotten how it felt to sleep on a larger area...

the narrow space of the couch that he had occupied since she had left him was calling him back ...

Soon very soon I will be holding you ...and we will sleep together ...he had waited for an eternity it felt like...

He almost dragged himself away ...her trust ...he needed to safe guard her love ..an innocent and blind one ...she had unknowingly loved a person who had turned her life into a living hell...

How long ...will he hold himself ...drain all his dreams ...keep on emptying his needs ..he had no clue...

Getting back on his usual couch he looked at her ...she was still smiling ...Zain smiled too ...

Love you Aaliya ...a soft tone .in a hushed feeling ...Jaldi wapis Aao jao ...please ...

Pre-cap: Ready for a new chapter ...are you having fun in Bangalore ...stay tuned

Sim

Ab tak adhoora hu...

Kab tak adhoora rahunga ...

Tere bahon mai aakar hi ...

Toh mai ...poora banunga ...