Tadap

Chapter 41

Tadap...

She slowly held his hand and turned around ...the blazing heat in his eyes made them drop down ...

In a way he was feeling good that he told her what he needed ...but his alter ego did repyramid him ...he had shown his desperation ...and holding back himself if she agrees to what he wanted would be a test too...

Utaaro ...

His breath stumbled ...

Tum sach mai karogi ...his voice had an innocence

Zain apni shirt utaaro ...a small stir in her voice a mild shaky version of her somewhat authorative voice ...

He obeyed silently stripping himself ...conscious of her eyes on him ...standing in jeans ..the upper torso looking like a temple of a greek god ...sexy to the toe ...

Rhea now gently held his hand and took him near the bed ...slowly making him lie there in the center ...looking at her...

Within seconds he laid there with his eyes firmly closed ...afraid to even blink ...scared to overthink ...

Her hands started moving on his body ...slowly ...sledging from his bare toes ...

moving over the crease of his jeans ...

stopping on the waist ...

she slid her hands on his bare chest ...the warmth of his stripped clothes was still evident ...

Rheas fingers on his body was like a needle ...pricking him ...his excitement to feel her touch on his skin almost everywhere was divine...

He still laid his hands on the side as though they were paralyzed ...not wanting to move them or give them any choice ...

Her soft and flared up breath spoke volumes for her need ...

His skin was so divine ...so luxuriant to feel that she felt it was gliding on butter ...not a single mark ...just a peached heaven ...

Her hands walked on his tightened stomach muscles now ...she didn't know if this physical built had any nomenclature in the muscle freaking world...for her it was the most sensuous part... a flat plain ...that she loved snacking on

He was slowly devouring her essence ...

her touch soaking in every inch of her fingers on his skin ...

the resentment that he couldn't hold her was unbearable too...his twisting ankles were singing a different story ...

Rheas fingers moved on his navel ...erotically making Zain hold the bed sheets a lot tighter ...

she moved down again towards his waist ...

that slight curve that figured his hip bone to this stomach was the most sexiest asset on his built.

Zains breathing had doubled manifold now ...he was restlessly moving his palm over the bedsheet ...

wanting to feel her back ...her closeness to his body was compelling him ...

he was trapped in an imaginary thread ...

if he would loosen his desires ...he would be a lunatic

Rhea kept on elliptically oscillating from one side of his waist to another ...exploring and exposing every inch of his exposed skin ...

Finally she reduced her torment and moved towards his chest ...his intensity would have set her on fire ...

the rapid rate of those beats ...

she could almost see his rib cage unable to hold what was underneath them ...

every move from Rheas hands ...incremented his sensual feelings ...the hands were still left untouched...as though to signal him ...that if they couldn't touch her back they had to pay a price for that incompleteness ...

Sweat ...mixed with a pheromone ...was alluding around Rhea now ...

She made her two fingers walk on to the top of his chest ...provoking their feelings to be rubbed ...they wanted a lure of rubor ...a heat that only she could provide ...

Rheas eyes and her voluptuous needs were eyeing Zain ...

his hands still gripping on the bed ...unable to proceed beyond an imaginary border that he couldn't trespass...

His eyes though closed gave away the agony of an incomplete love ...a broken dream ...an unfulifilled promise...their silence was mocking their heaving and restless breath now ...

She reached his neck ...and seductively caressed them ...like a lions mane being pampered ...he let her hands play with his weak points ...just lying and waiting to be prowled on ...

Those slender finger nails ...made a false mark ..an imaginary line over his face now...the rapidly increasing breath suggested his anxiety ...

She moved a bit higher ...his lips ...now almost dry ...

she smacked them between her thumbs ...squeezing them a bit more harshly then she should...he flinched ...and still didn't offer her any resistance ...

her actions were driving him in a ecstasy that he had not felt for more than a year now...

The fingers walked over his cheek ..that had flared up ...with a vigor of love ...

Finally her hands rested on his eyes ...redefining their shapes ...

touching his eyelids and walking towards his forehead ...

.with a sudden urge to turn back they walked back ...all the way ...

now her every touch ...his body was jerking ...

the skin was flooded with mounds of goose bumps ...

the redness and hot sensuality were maturely vibrating his despair ...

the palms had fisted pulling the entire sheet ...as though they were a shield ...

his fist was almost hitting on the bed ...with splinters of tears booming down from his eyes ...

A divinity of heaven of her touch and a hell for his hands that couldn't get their share ...imprisoned by his brains ..his thoughts ...a crippled soul ...

Zain ...finally her voice boomed ...her hand on his chest ...

He opened his eyes ...realizing that he had asked her to fulfill his desires but in the journey the fire that was ignited in her heart could not be doused ...was he being selfish ...maybe ...

Sorry...she kept her hand on this lips now ...not letting him talk ...

And sank on his bare chest ...a tear escaped her eye as he held her close to them ...the hands finally being released ...the embrace of loneliness

Zain and Rhea had crossed a path ...unknowing to the fact if their relationship was pure in front of a lost memory ..a broken relation...or even the imaginary feuds of religion

Ehsaas hai terey choone ka ...

joh yeh jism ab shayad kabhi bhi nahi bhoolega ...

Marte dum tak yehi ehsaas meri rooh mai gunjega ....

SIM

Pre-cap:Will this ignited passion withstand the tests of life ...