Ajnabee

Chapter 7

Ajnabee...

He tossed and tossed from one side of the couch to another ...unable to sleep ...Suraiyas words had pained his heart ...but Aaliyas coming back was soothing it . He knew, his decision was hurting Suraiya , but he was inevitably forced by his love for Aaliya. He stood up and walked near the door, he wanted to be sure she was alright...

He walked towards her room and slowly peeked from behind the closed glass doors...she was sitting and facing Osmans picture ...slowly gazing him ...tears trickling and questioning him ...why did Zain leave her ...

Zain had no answers...he walked back with a despise for himself ...and laid his head on Aaliyas pillow, it reminded him of her presence ...and slowly drifted away in a dream ...where everything was perfect ...no hatred ...no pain ... And Aaliya was hugging him ...

--------X-----X--------X--------X------X---

The morning sun was blazing on his face, he woke up startled to see the day of his biggest happiness was about to begin. He smiled and went and kissed her snap ...one last time ...cause just like all the other pictures this one was also going to be locked in his locker ...inside his cupboard ...Aarub, Sana and Saif all were instructed ...no Aaliya ...only Rhea ...He had taken every efforts to make sure Aaliya never existed ...His heart was doing somersaults at the thoughts of how he will talk to her ...it was as though a first time for him ...a new start for their relationship...he smiled and prayed ...his worship all his prayers was to keep Aaliya happy ...safe and back to his life ...

He kept on looking at the watch, and checked it several times only to realize that the watch had not stopped working but his heart had...Zain Abdullah ...and anxious ...naa ...

He looked himself in the mirror...two dark circles, a crazy looking beard, a swollen half shut eyelids ...eeks ...I hope I don't scare Aaliya, an innocent smile ran on his face ...He freshened up and went downstairs, almost humming a song ...unlike Zain ...he was happy ...infact bursting with laughter.

He was going to be in peace and he felt that very strongly...He went near Osmans picture and just looked at him intently ...and winked...turning around to see Suraiya standing right behind him ...and a moment changed it all. In seconds he was thrown into her world ...her words ...her promise...he just gazed down and started walking away towards the door...halting midway and yet not looking back ...holding a tear and gulping down all his emotions he just went out ...

The whole car drive was filled with madness, he had worn a white shirt and black trousers, though the face and beard still made him look sad but he forced a smile on his face...Arriving at the domestic airpot was a hurricane task ...and waiting amongst the taxi drivers and other people waiting to receive their loved ones was a inundating one for Zain ...

And then he saw her ...and everything stopped moving ...his eyes just were steady and he walked towards her ...

She was wearing a yellow dress...quiet unlike her types ...and her hair was clipped in a bun ..a docile bracelet and a gorgeous pair of heels were accompanying her legs. She looked a lot taller in them ...very close to his shoulders ...finally he smiled ...

She was talking on the phone and he stood right in front of her unable to even move a inch away ...

Haa Dad ...mujhe pata hai...mai aapka intezaar karungi...issi Airport par ...haa baba khaa lungi ...aur haa shayad unka driver aaya hua hai ...

ha uske saath hi rahungi ...kya ...

ab yeh bhi confirm karna padega ...