Sailab

Chapter 67

Sailab...

It took a lot for Fahad to finally pursue everyone to join them in Goa, it was after all Barkat Royals anniversary celebration, quiet a big event. The most difficult ones proved to be Rehmaan Uncle, Rhea and his Mom.

Rehman and Rhea just didn't want to go and Suraiya didn't want to be around Zain. Her birthday celebrations arranged by Rhea, had actually created a soft spot for her in Suraiyas stone heart, but the walls were not yet broken.

Zains letter that Fahad had heard from Suraiya had got her closer to the harsh reality of losing her beloved son everyday, but she still was reluctant to let  her alter-ego go.

Fahad wanted Zain and Rhea to rekindle their romance that had just begin, he wanted to soothe their distance and what better place than Goa. Rhea was not herself and had been avoiding Zain ...who was already looking lost ...Fahads plan was to get them together ...and he secretly prayed for Zain.

He knew the fight was pretty serious one when Rhea didn't even look at Zain when they started for Goa.

Going in separate cars again confirmed his fears, for Zain it was even more difficult since three people didn't even want to look at his face, he argued with Fahad that he will give the party a miss.

Zain ...bharosa rakho ..mai sab theek kar dunga ...

He literally dragged him in his car ...and the kids kept him cheerful for the rest of the trip.

Goa ...breezy and beautiful...the most happening city of India.

Zain looked out of the window ...happy faces, yet his eyes were filled with sadness. Staying away from her made him feel miserable ...

...they passed through a mosque and Zain questioned his god...his faith was intact ...yet the pain that had set in was making him restless.

Everyone arrived at the Hyans Regency in the morning and with all the kids surrounding Rhea, it was like a mini- picnic.

Evening the party, went off rather nicely and all the guests left happily wishing the company many more successful parties in the future.

Around evening Suraiya was walking on the wooden bridge that went towards the ocean, it was getting very dark. But she was in her own world, missing Osmans presence the most today.

She was vividly remembering all those moments that he always held her hands, loved her and caressed her. Her gently putting those cufflinks on his wrist coat, his pampering her eyes closed got her closer to him . It was as though she could feel him.

Unaware pair of eyes was slowly following her, Suraiyas every footstep was being shadowed by Zain.

He was standing at the start of the bridge, just sneaking at her in the darkness. He missed watching her a lot, only the darkness and distance was giving him the liberty at the moment.

Yaha kyu Khade ho kitkit, he turned back to see Rheay staring at him

He smiled ...she was talking to him ...he was happy ...

Yuhi, aur tum yaha kya kar rahi ho, Maccharo se dosti karne ka irrada hai lagta hai, he smirked and smiled.

She looked up with a shy smile, his soul always enlightened her day and nights.

Haa agar tumse Fursat mile toh unse bhi thoda khoon chusva lu , she giggled.

Aree Mami bhi hai , she looked towards the end where Suraiya was standing.