Pichar Pichar

Chapter 15

Pichar Pichar

The night seemed long and dull ...it was an extended holiday ...a long weekend ...Aaliya was still shaken from last days trauma...she never wanted to hurt him ...but the more she had pushed the more he resisted ...and end up hurting him...

At night the voices in the crowd didn't let her sleep ...and when she was restless ...she walked towards the balcony...he was still gazing at the wild dark starry sky ...

He felt he was being watched so looked towards her door...she was hiding he smiled...he knew she wouldn't sleep...she would be restless , he got up and walked away...

She started searching for him ...the curtains moved more hush hush now...as a dark head under it was straining to see where he disappeared ...

Zain knocked softly and waited for her to open or speak...she didn't ...so he slowly pushed the door ...

she was still searching for him outside...peeking through the curtains in the darkness...and silently rustling the noise of her breathe ...

Zain walked slowly without making noise ...she was peeking her head from the curtain ...trying to see where he was ...his bed laid empty ..maybe washroom ..hmm may be ...

She almost screamed when he kept his hands on her shoulder ...

The room was pitch dark...

As she turned back to see his glazed brown eyes ...the streaked moonlight ...melting them ...in her heart ...ravishing ...his eyes always pulled him towards her ...fluidifying her resolve to keep him at a distance ...

Dil mein jaagi..

Ishq waali manmarziyan, manmarziyan

Zid ki maari (yun to solah)

Bholi bhaali (saavan)

Mannmarziyan (aaye gaye) Mannmarziyan

Kya hai ...aur bina izazzat kamre mai aaye kaise ...

Da...knock kiya tha...par tum khidki se kisikoh dhoondh rahi thi ..chupke se ...yu apne hi ghar mai choron ki tarah kyu taak jhaak kar rahi ho...

Dekho Da ...chachu shareef aadmi hai...aise harkatein tumhe shobha nahi deti ...

kuch tu lihaz karo unki izzat ka...aise ek handsome prani koh bahar khulle mai sulakar ...niharana acchi baat nahi hai ...control karo ...samjhi ...

She looked at him ...he was smiling like usual

Da ...mujhe dhoondh rahi thi na...bechain thi na ...

She made a face ...mai bhi tha ...

Abb talak se

Kuchh alag si manmarziyan.. Manmarziyaan..

Hum zameen pe (bheega man ka)Toh falak se (aangan)

Manmarziyan (iss martaba)...Man marziyaan..

Da.. uddas ho na ...mujhe bezzat hota nahi dekh sakti ...toh phir kiya kyu ...

She kept quiet ...

Ohh tumhe laga mai chala jaunga ...

She starred back...

Sikkon jaise

Hai uchhaali...Manmarziyan, manmarziyaan

Zidd ki maare (yun to solah)