Intehaa

Chapter 30

Intehaa

As they walked out of school ...she felt like running away ..maybe that's what she would do...run away ...he would not leave ...the act of hurting him had broken her miserably ..the mind still refused to see what had happened ...still clouding, the anger still making her cynical ...

She closed her eyes ...when she went to the washroom ...what she saw in the mirror was a wavy image ...a soft girl who was lost in the maze of time and life ...situations had changed her ...she had no limits now ...the anger and hatred had burnt her ...

she suddenly felt very hungry ...as she rushed out to Aaliasha ...who was busy calling Zain ...

Rhea ..kya hua ...

Aalisha ...mujhe bhook lagi hai ...jaldi chalo ...

What followed was a ride through insanity ..as Aalisha silently watched her eating ...non stop...Aalisha tried to stop her but she didn't listen ...she tried to talk but she was lost ...as Aaliya immersed herself in the girly experience of shopping.

Her mind refused to think about Zain , she just wanted some peace, yet her thoughts forever lingered ...with him .Repeated attempts from Aalisha to ask about Zain had failed and finally she just decided to no more ask about him.

Aalisha had called him several times but he didn't pick ...she was getting restless ..the last image of seeing him like that pained her ...she looked at Rhea ...Zains Aaliya ...how long will she be able to stop herself from letting her harm him ...how long ...

Aaliyas shopping finally ended after 7 hrs, she had bought things which she would never ever use, she just wanted to fill in her pain with materialistic inputs...a poor substitute ...

Rehmaan was waiting for her at the door, Aaliya itni der kaise laga di ...aur poora market utha kar layi ho kya ...he smiled, her attack last night had made him increase her dose...something that she had skipped that day.

Holding some of her bags and getting her in ...Aww dad mai bhaut thak gayi hu she replied...

Abdul came near her with a glass of water ...thank you chachu so much she gulped down the water and rushed towards her room ....badme milti hu ...she said and ran upstairs...avoiding to meet Zain ...

Rehman was about to ask her something ...but Aaliya had already reached her room ...

At 9 pm she finally walked down for dinner Bahut bhook lagi hai dad, she moaned, the injury flared her need to have food, the mood had mellowed now as she taken her medications ...She kept on thinking how come Zains irritating face was still not be seen. But she waited for Rehman to tell about Zain rather than her asking him ...maybe he was in the kitchen cooking another of his dish ...

Zain kaha hai Aaliya ...Rehman asked her with concern...

Kaha hai matlab ...mai toh Aalisha ke saath shopping kar rahi thi...yehi hoga apne kamre mai ...ya kitchen mai

Nahi hai, mujhe laga shayad tumhare saath hoga, par tum toh do ghante se ghar par ho aur Zain school se abhi tak nahi aaya, aaj half day than a...tutions se lauta nahi..ya apne friend ke saath phir night camping karne gaya hai ...kahin kisi kaam se bahar gaya hai kay, har baar bata kar jaata hai ...he inquired ...

And realization striked Aaliya ...kahin woh...saying that she just got up from the table and grabbed the car keys and ran out of the main door.