Part A: Aap Kaun

Chapter 50

Aap Kaun ...

Part A

The night passed away for a serene day ...Barkat villa everyone was up like a regular day ..except for Zain and Rhea ...both devising plans as to how to outsmart each other...

Rhea was sitting in his car ...when he walked out ...

Good morning sweetheart ...

With great difficulty Rhea kept a straight face ...she loved her new name ...hmmm...

Oh ...good morning wish nahi karogi ...she looked straight ahead ...

Aree baat nahi karogi ...par dekh toh sakti ho na ...kha nahi jaunga ...nashta karke hi aaya hu ...

She acted as though she was not hearing him ...

Tumhari marzi ...mujhe kya ...

The whole ride Zain chattered non-stop...bugging her with all sorts of questions ...includingwhat color of bridal attire she wanted to wear ...a question she so desperately wanted to shout with happiness and answer ...

They reached the office and silently she walked behind him, once he opened the door for her.

He always made her feel as though she is the docile girl who needs to be handled with care ...

He waited for the elevator ...giggling ...

She saw his face and realized what he was upto ...

Elevator ...hmm ...was like a trap ...he was planning to use the privacy to his full advantage...

The moment the doors opened Zain walked in and called her ...and just before the door closed ...she rushed out ...taking the stairs ...

Zain was trapped in the elevator, he stopped the elevator on the second floor and waited for her to walk with him ...only to realize she had never taken the stairs ...she took the next elevator and was in his office...

Zain grumbled when he reached the office after searching every floor including the terrace for her ...panting ...

He reached her desk ...holding his waist ...

Marvogi mujhe ...yeh kya traeekha hai badla lena ka ...

She looked towards the other side of her cabin ...

Sadaf was sitting seeing her boss desperation to talk ...to Rhea ...

Everyone knew that Rhea was very special ...but looking at Zains face Sadaf felt a tinge of jealousy ...wish he had spoken to me like that ...her little heart murmured ...

Sadaf ...the voice finally came...Rhea was looking at her ...

Aree bahut dino ke baad aayi hu ..please meri thodi files mai help kar dogi ...

Sadaf smiled ...how can you not look at the handsome face standing and staring intently at you for over 5 mins ...

Zain smirked ...how could she ignore him ...

Sadaf ...Zain called out ...mere cabin mai 15 minute mai meeting hai ...staff koh keh dena ...aa jaaye ...grinning towards Rhea

Finally, her cute Boss ...spoke ...he even knew her name...she was on planet seven ...and suddenly used her brains ...

Par Sir humari meeting toh kal hi hui na ...

Rhea suppressed her giggle ..

Haa toh ...phirse karni hai ...

He tapped on Rheas desk and said 15 minutes ...she looked at Sadaf and smiled ...

Zain walked back to his cabin ...almost moon walking fully aware ..Rhea was watching him

For the next 15 minutes Zain opened the blinds and kept on making faces ...winking throwing kisses at Rhea ...she was getting embarrassed by him ...she submerged her head on her desk to avoid seeing the site of being seduced in broad daylight

The meeting started ...

Zain talked nonsense ...almost repeating his last days minutes again ...

He propped a question in between

Miss Rhea aapka kya khayal hai is bare mei...

Everyone starred back at her ...

She opened her mouth to talk and coughed loudly ...

Zain got scared and gave her a glass of water ...

She ignored his and took the one Sadaf had offered ...His face fell...

All his attempts to make her talk were failing ...that too miserably

SIM

PART B Coming soon stay tuned