Pyaar...Ishq...Mohabbat

Chapter 54

Last Chapter

Pyaar ...Ishq...Mohabbat ...

As she woke up...she realized it was too late ...the kids were already taken care off...twins were sleeping and Suraiya was with them ...and Zea had left for school as Zain walked in ...

Da...chalo ...

Kaha Zain ...

Aree chalo na ...as he gave her a packet ...10 minute mai car mai milna ..aur haa agar yeh pehnkar nikalne mai sharam aa rahi hai toh burkha pehn lena ...par jaldi...

She peeped inside ..was a long red gown ..similar to the one he had gifted her in Goa..before ha had proposed her ...as she got ready looking in the mirror ...her figure had blossomed ...as motherhood had highlighted her feminine attributes giving it a fullness ...that made her look very elegant ...

She saw her pendant ...his gift ...that she used to forever wear ...and looked inside...was an elegant bangle...studded with small diamonds ..she smiled and got ready ...dashing a dab of his favorite perfume ..on her neck and wrist ...the jasmine fragrance wrapping her aura now ...

As she opened her hair ..the brown curls bouncing along her shoulders ...a dab of light make-up as she pouted looking at her reflection and smiled ...

Her empty wrist ...she still wanted a tattoo of his name..maybe one day she will coax him as she smiled and went down ...

He stood near the car in a white shirt and blue jeans ..looking his suave self ...with a blue glares hanging from the neck...Zain Abdullah was a walking version of a greek god as she flashed his smile ...

He whistled out ...Allah ...aaj kitni garmi hai ...Da...is rate mai melt ho jaunga ...ya Allah tum toh sar se paav tak qaymat ho ...qayamat ...

As she smiled...Kitkit ...kitni asheel batein karne lage ho aaj kal ...humesha ek hi khayal rehta hai tumhare jeham mai ...chalo ab as she dragged him inside...

As they drove out she again asked...Zain bacche ...he kept his hand on her lips ...

Shhh...Mom hai ...sab hai ...aaj sirf tum aur mai ...

As the city passed away ...she saw they were heading towards a private runway ...

She looked up surprised ...Zain ...hum kaha jaa rahe hai ...

Da...mera gift hai tumhare liye ...surprise...

Bharosa hai na mujhpar ...

Koi shaqh hai tumhe ...

Toh chalo ..mujhe aankh par yeh patti bandne do..

Zain ...as he tied a black lace on her eyes ...and took her hand ...

She walked unstable ...shy ..as he made her sit ...she knew she was in an aircraft ...as she heard the pilot getting instructions for a takeoff...

As Zain held her hand firmly..kissing it every second ..he came very close to her ...nibbling her lobes ...Mrs.Abdullah...hum do din ke liye jaa rahe hai...aur haa bacche theek hai ...mai sab intezaam kar chukka hu ...ab unki baat nahi hogi ...sirf tum aur mei...aur humara pyaar ..samjhi ...aap...jane tamana ..

Her expression was a bit tensed as anxiety filled in ...it took them five hours as she got down from the aircraft...as Zain spoke in English and showed all the documents ..he opened her blind fold...