Izhare Mohabbat

Chapter 71

Izhare Mohabbat...

The night was peaceful ...she kept on starring at his face from her bed...Aaliya the name kept on giving her a headache, she felt she had heard it before...but where ...the flashes with full swing now ...the blurry man was back and this time she felt she knew him ...avoiding it she turned towards him

His first love...a unseen hatred had evolved for that Aaliya ...she wanted to see how she looked ...how was she ...being the second one hurt her, He must have said sorry to her too ...hugged and kissed her too...the thought was creepy...

Did she too give penalties to him...was she too as foodie like her ...did she wear skirts too ...did she touch Zain as she did ...why did he call her MKB ...

was she his cousin ...but then so was she ...why was she thinking about Aaliya...her mind pondered now and the throbbing pain escalated

Was he that bad that someone can walk away from him ...atleast she would never ever do that

What if she ever returns ...Zain will never leave her...he was hers now ...and she was proud of him ...she closed her eyes rustling the thoughts beneath her blanket ...she wanted to devour the moment ...

Wish he slept with her ...her never did ...even when he was in Pune, Bangalore or Goa ...just thst silly couch ...crammed and uncomfortable ...yet he slept there ...

she always wondered why ...it was as though he had taken a vow...and it was hard to convince him ...she saw his cute pout ...Love you ...she murmured ...again resigning in her dark world of thoughts

Morning she walked and felt alive ...they went for a walk...his pampering was in full form ...

he was stern yet delicate on her ...the silence of 3 days had further altered him...her every test was changing him...the behavior more docile than the previous one, yet his love was increasing ...

she didn't understand him...he was so week in front of her that she was scared to hurt him ...

Rhea never knew the Zain who existed in Aaliyas world, one who fought and bore the consequences with no fear...this one was not fighting ...he had resigned himself in a shadow of fear ...losing her was his biggest nightmare ...

Da ...he kissed her before her nap...

Aaj tumpe bahut pyaar aa raha hai ...

Accha ...par mai abhi bhi poori tarah se maani nahi hu ...

Ok ...par atleast mujhse baat toh kar rahi ho...aur mere saath kha pee rahi ho aur kya chaiye mujhe...

Bas itna hi chaiye...

Haa ...mera pet tumhare tarah bakasur nahi hai ...thode hai thode ki zaroorat hai ...

Wah Zainuuu bahut shayrana ho rahe ho...

Haa ...sim ka call aaya tha ...kuch tips diye hai usne ...improve karne ke liye...

Kyu us chudail se baat karte rehte ho...mujhe bilkul nahi baahti ...

Shaddi thodi na ho rahi hai meri uske saath...dost hai ...fan hai ...acchi hai ...aur haa tumhe uski vajah se toh patata hu ...

Chalo jao ab ...mujhe sona hai...dark circles aa rahe hai ...jaooo..he laughed and walked out

She woke from her afternoon nap ...he was not around ...she found a note ...